Ban

CuteNekoBoy

I used to be CuteNekoBoy but I got banned for being overaged tho I'm just 13 But I mentioned 35 on my 2nd acc's info and 99 on my main(but changed it after getting kicked for 6 hours on my 2nd acc) So I got banned for it

It was your mistake why did you mention wrong age. You would be considered ****

But I'm not Bruh do u think a 99 or 35 man wld use "KIDS" chat?
mods have already warned you not to put fake age and 99 or 69 can be a joke but 35 can't be joke as a 35 year old can come here and your other account got banned due to linked accounts. You should not have lied your age

mods have already warned you not to put fake age and 99 or 69 can be a joke but 35 can't be joke as a 35 year old can come here and your other account got banned due to linked accounts. You should not have lied your age
But they kicked me for 6 hours do u think I'm gonna wait this long to change it? I removed it on my main cuz I was kicked for 1 hour there

I used to be CuteNekoBoy but I got banned for being overaged tho I'm just 13 But I mentioned 35 on my 2nd acc's info and 99 on my main(but changed it after getting kicked for 6 hours on my 2nd acc) So I got banned for it
35 is not an age to joke about. The chat puts these 20-99 ages in so we can catch pedos easier when they're dumb enough to put in their real age. If you really are 13 as you claim, you can send Kevin a pm on here with your school ID(preferred) or birth certificate. If such is successfully done, he will unban both accounts.

-Ophelia

35 is not an age to joke about. The chat puts these 20-99 ages in so we can catch pedos easier when they're dumb enough to put in their real age. If you really are 13 as you claim, you can send Kevin a pm on here with your school ID(preferred) or birth certificate. If such is successfully done, he will unban both accounts.

-Ophelia
But I don't think of it as safe... It's my personal information

-Ophelia
and how can u say me **** , You got no proofs... And if u wish u can check it , I'm not a ****... But I don't think I feel like sharing any of my personal information

But I don't think of it as safe... It's my personal information
and how can u say me **** , You got no proofs... And if u wish u can check it , I'm not a ****... But I don't think I feel like sharing any of my personal information
You also just bypassed your ban as "ᴷⁱˡˡᵉʳ" and you want to be unbanned? l0l I'm not calling you a ****, I'm calling you overage. Kevin is the one who needs the info from you. Refusal to give anything to him will leave you banned and kos from this kids chat for the rest of your life honestly. :') Might as well go find somewhere else to chat that is not a kids chat, since you'll be wanted in the other kids chats too if you don't provide any proof to Kevin.

-Ophelia

You also just bypassed your ban as "ᴷⁱˡˡᵉʳ" and you want to be unbanned? l0l I'm not calling you a ****, I'm calling you overage. Kevin is the one who needs the info from you. Refusal to give anything to him will leave you banned and kos from this kids chat for the rest of your life honestly. :') Might as well go find somewhere else to chat that is not a kids chat, since you'll be wanted in the other kids chats too if you don't provide any proof to Kevin.

-Ophelia
But the home page's 6th rule is You will refrain from giving out personal information to anyone including people you may think you trust.

-Ophelia
Not fair

-Ophelia
And kevin did not reply to any of the 13 msgs i think i texted him