Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
A few hours ago I discovered I got banned. I never got any warnings and wasn't even told how many strikes I had. I had gotten kicked a few times before because I got into an argument with a few people, but I realized it was pointless and stopped fighting because I didn't want more drama. Then today, a girl ("LittleLena") private messaged me and asked if I had any socials. I replied and said I have imessages, but we later chose to email instead. Keep in mind she had asked me first. Once she emailed me, she wrote inappropriate things so I confronted her in private messages so that I would have proof to report her. She continued saying disgusting things so I didn't answer and reported her. Then in public that, I was talking to a few people and saw "Ophelia" (a mod) and I asked her why she kicked me because she had kicked me in the past without any explanation. She kept ignoring me and I got angry and I said that "she was being mean" and that "she was a snowflake", which means that you're too overly sensitive. I had a few friends that had also had the same experience so I wanted to confront her.
Also in the previous arguments, I participated in, "SingularStoner" and "0_o" were involved. I remember I saw "SingularStoner" in the group chat and privately messaged them because I was concerned about them doing drugs. Then I told them that "they shouldn't and that it ruins your life". Shortly after, they blocked me. Then I saw them in the public chat and decided to call them out since they admitted to doing drugs, while underage not for medical reasons. And then 0_o got involved and started saying mean things to me and called me out for unrelated things like, "You're pfp is kpop it's obvious you're a troll" and "You're 12 you don't know anything" and kept making fun of me. So I was pretty angry and decided to poke back at her by spamming, "why are you gae?" It's from a really popular meme and it was even written in my bio. I say that phrase very often even to my friends. It's nothing to be insulted about. It's just a lighthearted joke. Anyways, I suddenly got a black background on my screen that read "You have been kicked" and it gave me the time which was 6 hours. When I checked the reasoning behind it, it said that I had "asked somebody if they had imessages" and that I was "harassing" a mod and spamming "why are you gae?" to the chat.
Now, first of all, I want to make it clear that "LittleLena" had contacted me first asking me for socials, so I don't know why I got in trouble. Second, she clearly said vile things in private messages, which is the reason I reported her. So I don't know why I got the blame. She is clearly a predator and should not be on this site and instead, I get kicked? Also, as I mentioned previously, "Ophelia" the mod who had kicked me, was ignoring my messages, so yes, I did get angry. But I did not "harass" anybody. This the reason why I think she's a snowflake: she overly exaggerates things to her liking, and whenever someone calls her out she kicks them, as me and my friends have experienced. And for the last point, yes, I will admit to spamming that phrase but I did not mean any intentional harm. It was just meant to be a joke, so my bad. A few hours later, I checked back on the website to see that I was banned even though previously it had said I was kicked. I think this is unfair in my opinion, and the reasoning behind the ban is just false. I do apologize for any harm I gave anybody and deeply regret some things I said. I'm asking for a second chance, and I understand the policies and rules you have placed. I am hoping I can go back to the website and talk to my friends again. I disagree with this ban as I have seen many predators on the site, without any consequences yet I get banned for false accusations. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Angry
Reactions: UwU
That's a Ted talk and a half. Lol. But I am sorry you got banned. As far as I see it. I mean. You weren't in the wrong, completely I mean. You did share socials. Which is against the rules and spammed in main. Yet, those who were mean to you should have been kicked, since what they did outweighs what you did. Or I could be talking nonsense. Idk. I wish you luck.

1.) What was the reason for the ban, you didn't really specify it, just the kick story.
2.) Do NOT insult the people you are trying to plead to in your case, this an appeal post, not an "I hate snowflakes" post
3.) Your misuse of the term snowflake shows you have absolutely no understanding of the complexities of your words and actions.
4.) The predator was definitely also punished, you still broke a rule so you got kicked as well.

A few hours ago I discovered I got banned. I never got any warnings and wasn't even told how many strikes I had. I had gotten kicked a few times before because I got into an argument with a few people, but I realized it was pointless and stopped fighting because I didn't want more drama. Then today, a girl ("LittleLena") private messaged me and asked if I had any socials. I replied and said I have imessages, but we later chose to email instead. Keep in mind she had asked me first. Once she emailed me, she wrote inappropriate things so I confronted her in private messages so that I would have proof to report her. She continued saying disgusting things so I didn't answer and reported her. Then in public that, I was talking to a few people and saw "Ophelia" (a mod) and I asked her why she kicked me because she had kicked me in the past without any explanation. She kept ignoring me and I got angry and I said that "she was being mean" and that "she was a snowflake", which means that you're too overly sensitive. I had a few friends that had also had the same experience so I wanted to confront her.
Also in the previous arguments, I participated in, "SingularStoner" and "0_o" were involved. I remember I saw "SingularStoner" in the group chat and privately messaged them because I was concerned about them doing drugs. Then I told them that "they shouldn't and that it ruins your life". Shortly after, they blocked me. Then I saw them in the public chat and decided to call them out since they admitted to doing drugs, while underage not for medical reasons. And then 0_o got involved and started saying mean things to me and called me out for unrelated things like, "You're pfp is kpop it's obvious you're a troll" and "You're 12 you don't know anything" and kept making fun of me. So I was pretty angry and decided to poke back at her by spamming, "why are you gae?" It's from a really popular meme and it was even written in my bio. I say that phrase very often even to my friends. It's nothing to be insulted about. It's just a lighthearted joke. Anyways, I suddenly got a black background on my screen that read "You have been kicked" and it gave me the time which was 6 hours. When I checked the reasoning behind it, it said that I had "asked somebody if they had imessages" and that I was "harassing" a mod and spamming "why are you gae?" to the chat.
Now, first of all, I want to make it clear that "LittleLena" had contacted me first asking me for socials, so I don't know why I got in trouble. Second, she clearly said vile things in private messages, which is the reason I reported her. So I don't know why I got the blame. She is clearly a predator and should not be on this site and instead, I get kicked? Also, as I mentioned previously, "Ophelia" the mod who had kicked me, was ignoring my messages, so yes, I did get angry. But I did not "harass" anybody. This the reason why I think she's a snowflake: she overly exaggerates things to her liking, and whenever someone calls her out she kicks them, as me and my friends have experienced. And for the last point, yes, I will admit to spamming that phrase but I did not mean any intentional harm. It was just meant to be a joke, so my bad. A few hours later, I checked back on the website to see that I was banned even though previously it had said I was kicked. I think this is unfair in my opinion, and the reasoning behind the ban is just false. I do apologize for any harm I gave anybody and deeply regret some things I said. I'm asking for a second chance, and I understand the policies and rules you have placed. I am hoping I can go back to the website and talk to my friends again. I disagree with this ban as I have seen many predators on the site, without any consequences yet I get banned for false accusations. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
l0l This is a nice paragraph, but I can write essays too you know.

"I never got any warnings and wasn't even told how many strikes I had." Your many mutes and warning kicks are warnings, so you have received them. I'm also not the only mod involved in kicking you out. There's also Stella and Leo too, but you are that obsessed with me you only focused on me. I've kicked all you reported today, but you have broken rules too? You need to know that the chat does not revolve around you. You did harass me and 0_o by spamming "why are you gae" and "why are you a snowflake" to each of us. We were both ignoring you but users have reported the spam and harassment to the flags and I have dealt with it by giving you strike 3. I also don't have to answer "why was i kicked before" because I put the kick reason in your 30 minute kick, but clearly all you wanted to do was distract me from my modding job while I work to take out actual threats, which I have been doing literally all damn day. I probably kicked over 300 users today who have broke rules and pedos, including your reports. These pedos "don't have consequences" because they keep bypassing bans. And i have a kos list that immediately will kick all bypassing pedos, inapp cammers, etc that come back. So technically they do have consequences because they are spammed by me kicking all their bypassing accounts as they end up giving up for the day. I do this endlessly, and I'd like to see you try doing it. But then again, you are banned so you have 0 chance of becoming a mod. You shouldn't be arguing with people anyway as it disrupts the chat, which is why Leo kicked you out. I don't understand why you have to act the way you did to certain users in the chat. There is an ignore button if you dislike people and don't wanna see their messages. Use it when you move onto kids chat avenue or teenchat.org which are sister sites you can use upon being banned from this kids chat. Anyway, you will not be unbanned as all strikes have justified reasons and quoted proof. Here are the screenshots of your kick history. Please feel free to enjoy these forums meanwhile you wait your month for unbanning, or use the other kids chat or teenchat.org if you wish to have a similar, hopefully non-rulebreaking, experience with other chatters, and upon returning to .net, I hope your behavior and ways have improved, so that you possibly can become a mod for this chat and show me that you can constantly kick the bypassing pedos this site has, because it's very difficult. Trust me.

https://prnt.sc/119e5fx
https://prnt.sc/119e5sb

-Ophelia

At least I'm not a weeb 😌
At least I'm not 12 years old spamming "you are gae" and thinking I really did something with it, proceeding to write an entire paragraph making a complete fool of myself on the forums while intentionally leaving out information to try to sway opinion, only to eventually crack knowing that you won't get unbanned so you say "weeb lol". Now that would be truly pathetic. Don't know anyone like that though!

At least I'm not 12 years old spamming "you are gae" and thinking I really did something with it, proceeding to write an entire paragraph making a complete fool of myself on the forums while intentionally leaving out information to try to sway opinion, only to eventually crack knowing that you won't get unbanned so you say "weeb lol". Now that would be truly pathetic. Don't know anyone like that though!
😎👊

calm down jesus 💀💀

I think we need a special counselor for all the problems that happen in this chatroom but that can't happen lol but Ophelia can help escalate the problem and other issues but when she's off offline i can trust a mod can help and keep the chat room under control. ☺

ophelia trash asl lmao
Says the one who is obsessed over me, creating accounts about me, and being immature in my pms. hehe All your bypassing accounts have been kicked and will be banned. I suggest getting a new hobby and to stop obsessing over me. We know you love me, but I'm taken by Jasmine. ^^

Screenshot proof:

https://prnt.sc/119zoqc
https://prnt.sc/11a03yq

Status
Not open for further replies.