Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what my account gets deleted? noooooooo then how will i talk to the friends i had there?
You're banned so you can't log back in meaning it's inactive, inactive accounts get deleted after a month, after that you can come back, unfortunately You're just gonna have to remember them when you come back

"

"obsessed over me" i would rather drink hot boiling kettle water than "be obsessed" over you. think about this, i wouldn't feel a need to do any of this if yu didn't get me banned for such a bs reason (linked below). i wouldn't feel a need to bypass (yur wrong ,I'm on kc rn lmao) if it were a ban for lets say Something ban worthy, i wouldn't be bypassing. a 30 min kick would of sufficed . K bye
lmaoo stop playing the victim. First of all why tf would u called someone mentally disabled that's so mean. And second no matter why she banned you, you do not get to call someone a "whoring hoe" and tell them that "noone will love you" and that "the abortion failed." Like dude, have some respect. Nobody is going to un-ban you if you act like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.