Drama thread

Besides, why are people vegetarian anyway? This question isn't meant in any disrespectful way. I'm merely curious....
I am personally not vegetarian because I love steak, fry chicken, and ribs but I think it is because they wanna save animal I have thought about being a fruitarian

The point is we are omnivores. We are made to eat both plants and animals.....
Ok but we don't have to eat both. It's not like you need to eat animals to survive. And I don't see the problem with being vegetarian it helps the environment too
Besides, why are people vegetarian anyway? This question isn't meant in any disrespectful way. I'm merely curious....
Well I'm vegetarian for animal cruelty reasons but it depends on the person ig

Hmmmm. I know some friends who are vegetarian because of their religion, I guess. But do you think that being vegetarian will stop the industrialists from animal cruelty....?

Ok but we don't have to eat both. It's not like you need to eat animals to survive. And I don't see the problem with being vegetarian it helps the environment too

Well I'm vegetarian for animal cruelty reasons but it depends on the person ig
How does killing plants, which gets rid of co2 and outputs o2, help the environment

Vegetarians eat what animals probably also would eat. Think about that

and they’re gonna die sooner or later anyway.

I can also see the amount of animals increasing become an issue in the long run, to the extent where some need to be killed in order to keep a balanced population