guys i need help!!!! 😣 😖 😫

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
So basically I just got unbanned which is really exciting but anyways so I tried to login and it says this:
no.png
But then when i try to make a new account it says this:
no2.png
please help u guys idk what to do

I've never heard of that in my life and can't even find it on google lol
probably bc ur on canadian google. According to The New York Times, "Studies show that Canada restricts certain searches in Google which means that Canadians don't have access to as many websites as for example the U.S. does."

There you have it. Although you have two different devices, they are connected to the same network and so have only one apparent external IP (seen by the outside world other than your home or organization) but internally you might have two different internal IP addresses. The process used here is Network Address Translation. Basically, kidschat sees only one IP for all your devices on the same network. If my explanation is inadequate, search this up on Google and you'll see what I mean. In this case the only thing you can do to bypass, is to switch networks (for example, from your current network to cellular data or an entirely different network) and use a different email for your new account. Keep a stack of false emails just in case you need them, whenever. And if you switch to the different network, never ever access kidschat with the old network. That will result in an immediate ban....

There you have it. Although you have two different devices, they are connected to the same network and so have only one apparent external IP (seen by the outside world other than your home or organization) but internally you might have two different internal IP addresses. The process used here is Network Address Translation. Basically, kidschat sees only one IP for all your devices on the same network. If my explanation is inadequate, search this up on Google and you'll see what I mean. In this case the only thing you can do to bypass, is to switch networks (for example, from your current network to cellular data or an entirely different network) and use a different email for your new account. Keep a stack of false emails just in case you need them, whenever. And if you switch to the different network, never ever access kidschat with the old network. That will result in an immediate ban....
that's too much work and idk how to switch networks. i already tried making a new email and using that but it didn't work

if you have windows i'm assuming you have chrome. what i recommend is uninstalling chrome from your computer. reconfigure your ip by following this article. reinstall chrome, and you should be good. i advise you use a different email for your new account as like i think nobody knows if the emails rep stays or not.
--
on mac (therein assuming you use safari), do the same thing you would there, obviously following the mac equivalent to the windows tutorial.

(this is very similar on mobile, too, so if desktop doesn't work, mobile is quite easy.)

if you have windows i'm assuming you have chrome. what i recommend is uninstalling chrome from your computer. reconfigure your ip by following this article. reinstall chrome, and you should be good. i advise you use a different email for your new account as like i think nobody knows if the emails rep stays or not.
--
on mac (therein assuming you use safari), do the same thing you would there, obviously following the mac equivalent to the windows tutorial.

(this is very similar on mobile, too, so if desktop doesn't work, mobile is quite easy.)
it's fine i'll just stick to the forums. that seems like a lot of work lmao but thanks anyways

its def a little tedious but its a lot easier done than said lol. you could maybe use a different browser engine or mobile and make an account there, then switch back.