hhi

Hi and welcome to the forums! Ik I'm a bit late but 0of. You can be my waifu! 0: (not jk :3) I like fairytail too, but I'd be lazy to watch all that. Lma0

I'm honestly jk for the waifu thing. :c
lol yeah i get it but thx! (ΛŠβ€’Νˆ β—‘ β€’ΝˆΛ‹)

lol i was defending jschlatt- and it's not like he genuinely meant it he was just making a joke
You deadass got pressed when someone made a joke to kts, but calling someone a slur can have just the same amount of amount of impact πŸ˜ƒ

You deadass got pressed when someone made a joke to kts, but calling someone a slur can have just the same amount of amount of impact πŸ˜ƒ
ok first of all that wasn't a joke and second telling someone to literally commit suicide isn't equivalent to joking around-

ok first of all that wasn't a joke and second telling someone to literally commit suicide isn't equivalent to joking around-
Calling someone a slur isn't joking around?? A lot of history to slurs have to do with people literally MURDERING people. The F slur comes from faggots which were the kind of kindling used to burn gay people alive?? And yes "kys" can be used as a joke in several different ways. People say "omg kys" when used in a poor joke, or "ima kms" either way, they're BOTH uncalled for? πŸ™

Calling someone a slur isn't joking around?? A lot of history to slurs have to do with people literally MURDERING people. The F slur comes from faggots which were the kind of kindling used to burn gay people alive?? And yes "kys" can be used as a joke in several different ways. People say "omg kys" when used in a poor joke, or "ima kms" either way, they're BOTH uncalled for? πŸ™
how tf are you mad for someone saying a slur when you yourself just used it πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€you're literally such a fucking hypocrite gosh. and btw when he told me to kms, that wasn't a joke so stop defending that

Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you. Lmao
hey uh i'm mai and i lowkey wanna be someones waifu (lol jk jk) no but srsly be my friend lol. i don't really know anybody here so maybe someone can tell me about the people here? i literally live for drama lmao and i wanna know more about what goes on in this site. i also love anime (fairytail is my fav) soo that's pretty much it but yeah pls hmu i guess?

To be honest respectfully anything dealing with someone killing themselves. Joking or not. Is not a joke. I don't see how it is funny telling someone to kill themselves. Or even worth "joking around about".

how tf are you mad for someone saying a slur when you yourself just used it πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€you're literally such a fucking hypocrite gosh. and btw when he told me to kms, that wasn't a joke so stop defending that
BESTIE?? LMAO?? I didn't use it, if you oh so read I said "the f slur" when referring to the slur itself, but said the word when informing you what it was named after. Do ur research. πŸ˜ƒ and secondly where. In the actual diddly darn banana nut hell was I defending someone for telling you to kill yourself? I literally SAID "they're both uncalled for" 'n never Once was i referring to your situation?

To be honest respectfully anything dealing with someone killing themselves. Joking or not. Is not a joke. I don't see how it is funny telling someone to kill themselves. Or even worth "joking around about".
No i agree it's not a joke, unless (imo) you know the audience well enough to do so. I was telling this person that telling someone to kill themselves, and calling them a slur can have the same affect on that person

No i agree it's not a joke, unless (imo) you know the audience well enough to do so. I was telling this person that telling someone to kill themselves, and calling them a slur can have the same affect on that person
not really- telling someone to literally end their life is different than calling them a name

???? you said "faggots" tho
I said Faggots in reference to literally the kindling, i was not referring to the slur. Secondly it's not just a name. It has the name "slur" for a reason. You don't go around calling someone the N slur do you?? Back when slavery was a thing the N slur was slang for Ignorance? πŸ˜ƒ Secondly, I never once was defending anyone telling anyone to ktm. But was saying, telling someone YOU KNOW, and KNOW THEIR HUMOR, it is okay. I joke with my friend all the time which it never bugs either one of us. πŸ§β€β™€οΈ to each their own on their senses of humor, but calling someone a SLUR, a word that has DISGUSTING history, is literally just as bad as telling someone to kill themselves. And so if it bugs someone if they get told to kill themselves, they drop it and respect it.if someone asks, or tells you not to use a slur. Don't, it's not hard. Do onto your neighbor as you would have done onto you.

I said Faggots in reference to literally the kindling, i was not referring to the slur. Secondly it's not just a name. It has the name "slur" for a reason. You don't go around calling someone the N slur do you?? Back when slavery was a thing the N slur was slang for Ignorance? πŸ˜ƒ Secondly, I never once was defending anyone telling anyone to ktm. But was saying, telling someone YOU KNOW, and KNOW THEIR HUMOR, it is okay. I joke with my friend all the time which it never bugs either one of us. πŸ§β€β™€οΈ to each their own on their senses of humor, but calling someone a SLUR, a word that has DISGUSTING history, is literally just as bad as telling someone to kill themselves. And so if it bugs someone if they get told to kill themselves, they drop it and respect it.if someone asks, or tells you not to use a slur. Don't, it's not hard. Do onto your neighbor as you would have done onto you.
k

Stop sperging out and acknowledge you’re a hypocrite for say the f slur

Stop sperging out and acknowledge you’re a hypocrite for say the f slur
πŸ˜ƒ I literally didn't use the f slur to anyone, nor did I actually say it. I was Naming the thing the F slur was named after nestie. And i was literally defending you on your entire thing yall fighting with tf? 😭😭