Hi

Mames

Hi Okkkk. so I got Banned for "spamming on the news feed". But I didnt even Have a single strike. Why did i Get banned.? How is this fair.? I see many others doing it to.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 58
Its been going on for months so why now admin? Huh why now and not idk 2 months ago, what about a warning or a kick? Nope just a straight up BAN
Good job sir you really are protecting the website 🙄

D7F5B672-2C34-463C-8765-B3D877AD4592.jpegLemme bring back “Be Happy”, “Shinning Star” now he is known as “Sammyyy” he’s KOS, he keeps bypassing his IP bans and none of the mods are would care.? He also keeps harassing Mames, Dylan, and I with these type of pms- those screenshots are just example of how he used to harass us and won’t mind his own business. Last night, he said he emailed @Arkham complaining about Mames and got him banned. Anyways, my point is Be happy used to spam a lot on the news section, I would say more than anyone would- but there’s no proof cuz his banned account is deleted because of inactivity. Hope the admin unbans Mames. 🙄 341F55E4-8EE4-4321-BEFE-F0E6A1600933.jpeg

I'm sure Mames will be unbanned, it seems kinda extreme to straight up ban a person for spamming.

Inconsistency in moderation will seemingly always be a problem here. There are many reasons for that that also will never be addressed.

You all are not considering that this user has been using multiple accounts, which have been kicked on multiple occasions to make multiple rule breakages then sits pretending that he is innocent because his one account has no strikes.

This trick has fooled apparently everyone involved, all but a few, and even after he has been so-called banned. He has returned to the chat on multiple occasions proving my point that he believes he is above all the rules.

And I was asked why ban now for issues in the news feed?, maybe because it was finally reported to me via PM.

You all are not considering that this user has been using multiple accounts, which have been kicked on multiple occasions to make multiple rule breakages then sits pretending that he is innocent because his one account has no strikes.

This trick has fooled apparently everyone involved, all but a few, and even after he has been so-called banned. He has returned to the chat on multiple occasions proving my point that he believes he is above all the rules.

And I was asked why ban now for issues in the news feed?, maybe because it was finally reported to me via PM.
And what are his alternate account? Please tell us we want to know