Hi

I think you better re-read, the word "alternate" is not even in my comment.

She mean as in alt account aka his "multiple accounts" Jesus man you're something alright
But who would not understand "Multiple Accounts"? Multiple meaning more than 1. Seriously you all are now straining to defend your stance on defending an IP rolling rule breaker.

I think Ann understood your original stance and was just curious as to what the names of his multiple accounts were, to see if they had also been banned maybe?

I think Ann understood your original stance and was just curious as to what the names of his multiple accounts were, to see if they had also been banned maybe?
Ok, here are a few. He has been doing this for months so some have deleted but if this does not show what he really is nothing will! Ok now keep defending his actions!

Attachments

• Anthony.PNG
    Anthony.PNG
    167 KB · Views: 48
  • Bambi.PNG
    Bambi.PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Copy Dog.PNG
    Copy Dog.PNG
    237.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Devin.PNG
    Devin.PNG
    168 KB · Views: 32
  • Willy.PNG
    Willy.PNG
    138.5 KB · Views: 32
  • ok.PNG
    ok.PNG
    140.7 KB · Views: 44
Will do sir
They all were banned after his og acc was
For me it doesn't matter since the ban was BS since he had no previous strikes at all as far as im aware

You all are not considering that this user has been using multiple accounts, which have been kicked on multiple occasions to make multiple rule breakages then sits pretending that he is innocent because his one account has no strikes.

This trick has fooled apparently everyone involved, all but a few, and even after he has been so-called banned. He has returned to the chat on multiple occasions proving my point that he believes he is above all the rules.

And I was asked why ban now for issues in the news feed?, maybe because it was finally reported to me via PM.
Yes, I may have multiple accounts. However before my ban I only had one kick which was on my “Luke” account it didn’t even count as a strike. (it was only 30 minutes, screenshot below.) You sir, can even check all my accounts, I only had one kick before my ban. The fact that someone had to report the issue makes it feel like you can’t even check the news feed yourself. I’m not the only person who has spammed the news feed, You even said yourself “why ban now for issues in the news feed” meaning this issue has happen before however since it was never reported before it didnt matter back then.?

P.S. I have no proof of this but i know for a fact that "Sammyyy" Is "be Happy/shining star" Bypassing his ban because he is KOS.

Attachments

• 81329062-2AF9-4A63-AA9D-A0E5672733F4.png
    81329062-2AF9-4A63-AA9D-A0E5672733F4.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Ok, here are a few. He has been doing this for months so some have deleted but if this does not show what he really is nothing will! Ok now keep defending his actions!
you have only posted the mutes and the ban reason. Which is something we all did on purpose (((The mutes))), we would spam on our wall posts to get muted. its stupid ik but there is no rule concerning that. Those screenshots are totally pointless. hershy, mames, yurl0nelystar, mamesjr (not his proper user) llamas/idk anything would also do it. But alas no ban for something as bs as this

P.s i took a look at the "spam" he did and it was legit just like 17 messages of "hi". How is that "endless"

Okay sure but then does his account have serious charges in it? Let me ask you something arkie boy you took your sweet time banning sammmyy even though he is kos,you wont ban yellowside during the whole roselia situation,you unban someone who loves talking about polittics but you banned mames only for spamming? And yeah he is guilty but it should have been a kick not a ban

You know y'all seem to think that the kick protocol is the be-all and end-all. Well in the case of a user who is using multiple accounts to try to bypass the kick protocol by doing his spamming and flooding by using multiple counts, that sort of nullifies the three strikes needed. It is been shown that you were creating multiple accounts specifically to continue to abuse the system. So in that case I took it upon myself to rid the system of your abuse. Now this will be my last comment on this topic.

You know y'all seem to think that the kick protocol is the be-all and end-all. Well in the case of a user who is using multiple accounts to try to bypass the kick protocol by doing his spamming and flooding by using multiple counts, that sort of nullifies the three strikes needed. It is been shown that you were creating multiple accounts specifically to continue to abuse the system. So in that case I took it upon myself to rid the system of your abuse. Now this will be my last comment on this topic.
Define, "Abuse". What abuse was he doing