how do you like the staff

If you want to be treated with respect, you do the same. No one is required to be nice or professional to you. That's clearly not his job or he wouldn't have it. It's Ophelias choice to be professional, do not force that on other staff.
why do u hate me so much i swear from the moment I entered the forums you had something against me

how do you like the staff.
do you have any problem with one?
I think the team that is in .net now is the best it's been in its history. Staff used to be too lenient, and with the addition of me and other significant mods overtime, we were able to make this team a little more strict as it should be. When I was a mod on kids chat avenue, the team there was 100% strict, no leniency towards users whatsoever. We also called each other a mod family, which I was a part of. Although, drama was a thing within the chat avenue mod team, so I'm glad that the .net mod team does not cause any drama whatsoever. The mod team on .net back then also never interacted with anyone, nor worked like a legit team. Most were lone wolves, aside from Satan. As a regular user of .net in 2020, I saw many things wrong:

1. Users being let to break rules. (Most 2020 mods)
2. Mod power abuse. (Darkwingedangels)
3. **** mods. (Daniel, Diogo15m, JjMclay)
4. A substantial amount of pedos in general.

What the current mod team has proved is that these 4 things don't exist anymore or as much in 4's case. #4 is being worked on, but it is clear that the **** count has decreased overtime ever since I became a mod for this chat, and I'm sure many can agree with and confirm that. Our team has set the goal of never giving up hope that pedos will be gone at some point. If mods give up, then the pedos win and we can't let them win!

In conclusion, this mod team has grown to be one of the best mod teams I've ever modded with, perhaps better than when I modded for chat avenue. I can happily call all mods except 3 of them, my family here. Those 3 mods, I don't have anything against them. It's just that them and I never talk, nor even met for that matter. Those who know me well can pretty much guess who because I'm not naming names. Once those three mods and I talk at some point, hopefully get along, and are active... then I will be able to consider them family with the rest. :>

You're not even professional either. Look at Ophelia she writes like long formal paragraphs whenever someone talks to her and she doesn't just randomly attack people unlike you
I don’t have to use paragraphs

Attachments

• AC9919E6-9CC5-43A3-8FA4-4A4DEE311363.jpeg
    AC9919E6-9CC5-43A3-8FA4-4A4DEE311363.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 3
you literally got mad at me bc I got 2k views on my post...like what? i don't know why you're so rude