I cant seriously be permanently banned just because i corrected a censored word

I didn't know it wasn't allowed.
You were banned for probably many reasons, from what i've seen your history is a mess. You are clearly not capable of understanding or just do not bother to follow the rules here. Quit making excuses like this, and stay the hell off of KC. It's honestly quite obvious you're a predator.

I'm not a predator haha I just get carried away when I flirt. There are actual predators on there thst try many times to talk to me.
Cool, then cut it the hell out. You clearly have a problem that you, sure, recognize, but obviously don't bother to do anything about. Quit flirting with people in general

Uh? You got "carried away while flirting" with an 11 year old.? And ANY chatting place other than kc, or chat.ave/teenchat, is stated to CLEARLY be against the rules.

and yes, you probably knew full well ur were breaking a rule, as you'd been kicked several times for those things, and should have known better. If you are saying it's a mistake and mean it, keep in mind it's a mistake after you're first or second time, this clearly had happened several times, there's no excuse for it. Sigh.

You again, two forms. Look yea you was acting like a predator so dispite your age fully deserve the perm ban.