I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

I don't know how many people know about this feud of mine with Steven(steven nz) and Sam(BobaFox), but I expect at least a few people to be aware of it seeing as how they decided to spark rallies against me in the gc. This was all over something so petty, insubstantial and unimportant- the quiz room. It was nothing new to me, being accused of cheating and all, but no one ever took it to such a level and made it as personal as Sam, who went so far as to post it on the friend wall, tarnish me and insist that I get banned for it. Unfortunately this was enough to trigger me and make me say awful things. It's not common knowledge to most people on the site that the "DID" in my username always stood for Dissociative Identity Disorder, now from this situation where I felt provoked, it caused a switch between me and an alter named Sylvaine/Sevver. I heard from witnesses after the switch was over and checked my messages and as I expected from my violent alter, terrible things had been said. I still managed to bring myself to apologize to Sam and ask him to forgive me and he seemingly accepted and forgave it, I'm not sure how long from then-maybe a few hours or one day? I was playing in the quiz room again and then he began to throw shade and then later proceed to provoke me once more with his claims of me being a cheater and me lying about my DID. This time, I don't even switch, I'm just pissed with him to be honest so while he's throwing shots at me, I'm calling him names and whatnot, heck I get so mad I start "not so implicitly" threatening him and then he flags my message and I get kicked for it, and this is something that would begin to happen day by day- I'd come to the quiz room to play then he'd eventually show up and I wouldn't even have to speak to him for him to start talking smack about me and start provoking me out of nowhere, then I'd get mad and say things that he'd then report and get me kicked for. This went on and on, I got kicked I think about 8 times, and let me just say each kick was more ridiculous and stupid than the last, I can get into detail about the kicks later. Anyways, of course his brother-Steven eventually got involved in this and of course because of all this my friendship with him would go to crap. Then it's almost as if he and Sam would take shifts and with each of them I'd get kicked meanwhile they're the ones who always start mentioning me and calling me a cheater, even while I'm not there. They were just being so passive-aggressive all the time. Initially the reasons behind my kicks were understandable, but then gradually like I said they got more stupid but the more screwed part about it to me was that the mod doesn't even get the whole story and on top of that chooses sides. I mean at this point I even decided to subside from the fighting a little bit for personal reasons and that's why I didn't even initiate conversation those times, but since they made it their goal to get me banned they'd always start mentioning and tagging me and calling me a cheater without me even saying a word to them just to get me to break so they could report me. Steven even says the only reason I've been in the quiz room top 10 list that long was because I was his friend, looking at this someone please tell me how that even makes sense, he thinks because he was my friend and he decided not to get me banned like he did the rest-that was the reason I was still in the list. I've always witnessed it, he used to get so worked up about this damn quiz room, when someone was doing better than him he'd lash out at them-I remember one time in particular, about a year ago where he posted on the friend wall calling some girl a cheater and a whxre- why? because she bested him in the quiz room and he accused her of cheating. That's just one of quite a few examples, I know and he's said it himself he'd gotten people banned, he claims he was doing the right thing but one thing was in common with most of them and that's that it all stemmed from the quiz room, it's clear he did it out of his own personal dislike towards these people, regardless of whether they did something wrong or not, as long as they were hindering his progress in that room by simply playing better than him-he wanted them gone, so you can see why he thinks that he's the reason I lasted in the top 10? Funny part is that he left for a long time after he achieved his insignificant goal of being no.1 in the quiz room after getting Andrew banned, like I'm serious he used to deprive himself of sleep just to reach that goal. Anyways in all that time he was gone, I could have easily fallen down the ranks so I still can't find how he's the reason I maintained it, he just sounded so stupid to me, lemme not go off road here, you should get my point by now. Now back to the present- They were getting me kicked routinely but at some point I stopped saying anything they could get me kicked for, so then they decided to go after someone they know is important to me, their plan was to harass this person so it would get to me and hopefully get me banned, their plan worked as you can see. How I found out about that in the first place was that someone from another room messaged me, telling me that Sam was in the room rallying to get people to harass the "important person to me" and me as well, slandering me and just all that talk about how I should get banned. Over time this got to me, I told Steven that if she were to get banned or delete her account because of all this that I'd make sure I'd take it to my grave and make it my goal to ruin him one day, one way or the other- and that was the warning which was called a "threat that I'd hurt or kill" which finally got me banned. I still have things I want to add, but this should sum it up and give a little insight for this post at least.
All this over the quiz room, they might've seemingly not done anything wrong or maybe the mod was being blind and corrupt, but you all tell me- Was it right for Sam to accuse me to the extent he did?, Was it right for him to rekindle the fire after I had apologized?, Was it right for Steven to get people banned over minute reasons and claims- simply because of his competitiveness, rivalry and feelings of envy, bitterness and spite towards those people? Was it right for them to provoke me and continuously slander me and call me names even when I wouldn't say anything to them? Was it right for them to make it their job to get me banned when they aren't mods? Was it right for them to go after someone close to me and harass her just so they can get to me? Was/were the mod/mods right to always take their side and never once listen to my side of things? Please, You all tell me.

Damien

Last edited:
I don't know how many people know about this feud of mine with Steven(steven nz) and Sam(BobaFox), but I expect at least a few people to be aware of it seeing as how they decided to spark rallies against me in the gc. This was all over something so petty, insubstantial and unimportant- the quiz room. It was nothing new to me, being accused of cheating and all, but no one ever took it to such a level and made it as personal as Sam, who went so far as to post it on the friend wall, tarnish me and insist that I get banned for it. Unfortunately this was enough to trigger me and make me say awful things. It's not common knowledge to most people on the site that the "DID" in my username always stood for Dissociative Identity Disorder, now from this situation where I felt provoked, it caused a switch between me and an alter named Sylvaine/Sevver. I heard from witnesses after the switch was over and checked my messages and as I expected from my violent alter, terrible things had been said. I still managed to bring myself to apologize to Sam and ask him to forgive me and he seemingly accepted and forgave it, I'm not sure how long from then-maybe a few hours or one day? I was playing in the quiz room again and then he began to throw shade and then later proceed to provoke me once more with his claims of me being a cheater and me lying about my DID. This time, I don't even switch, I'm just pissed with him to be honest so while he's throwing shots at me, I'm calling him names and whatnot, heck I get so mad I start "not so implicitly" threatening him and then he flags my message and I get kicked for it, and this is something that would begin to happen day by day- I'd come to the quiz room to play then he'd eventually show up and I wouldn't even have to speak to him for him to start talking smack about me and start provoking me out of nowhere, then I'd get mad and say things that he'd then report and get me kicked for. This went on and on, I got kicked I think about 8 times, and let me just say each kick was more ridiculous and stupid than the last, I can get into detail about the kicks later. Anyways, of course his brother-Steven eventually got involved in this and of course because of all this my friendship with him would go to crap. Then it's almost as if he and Sam would take shifts and with each of them I'd get kicked meanwhile they're the ones who always start mentioning me and calling me a cheater, even while I'm not there. They were just being so passive-aggressive all the time. Initially the reasons behind my kicks were understandable, but then gradually like I said they got more stupid but the more screwed part about it to me was that the mod doesn't even get the whole story and on top of that chooses sides. I mean at this point I even decided to subside from the fighting a little bit for personal reasons and that's why I didn't even initiate conversation those times, but since they made it their goal to get me banned they'd always start mentioning and tagging me and calling me a cheater without me even saying a word to them just to get me to break so they could report me. Steven even says the only reason I've been in the quiz room top 10 list that long was because I was his friend, looking at this someone please tell me how that even makes sense, he thinks because he was my friend and he decided not to get me banned like he did the rest-that was the reason I was still in the list. I've always witnessed it, he used to get so worked up about this damn quiz room, when someone was doing better than him he'd lash out at them-I remember one time in particular, about a year ago where he posted on the friend wall calling some girl a cheater and a whxre- why? because she bested him in the quiz room and he accused her of cheating. That's just one of quite a few examples, I know and he's said it himself he'd gotten people banned, he claims he was doing the right thing but one thing was in common with most of them and that's that it all stemmed from the quiz room, it's clear he did it out of his own personal dislike towards these people, regardless of whether they did something wrong or not, as long as they were hindering his progress in that room by simply playing better than him-he wanted them gone, so you can see why he thinks that he's the reason I lasted in the top 10? Funny part is that he left for a long time after he achieved his insignificant goal of being no.1 in the quiz room after getting Andrew banned, like I'm serious he used to deprive himself of sleep just to reach that goal. Anyways in all that time he was gone, I could have easily fallen down the ranks so I still can't find how he's the reason I maintained it, he just sounded so stupid to me, lemme not go off road here, you should get my point by now. Now back to the present- They were getting me kicked routinely but at some point I stopped saying anything they could get me kicked for, so then they decided to go after someone they know is important to me, their plan was to harass this person so it would get to me and hopefully get me banned, their plan worked as you can see. How I found out about that in the first place was that someone from another room messaged me, telling me that Sam was in the room rallying to get people to harass the "important person to me" and me as well, slandering me and just all that talk about how I should get banned. Over time this got to me, I told Steven that if she were to get banned or delete her account because of all this that I'd make sure I'd take it to my grave and make it my goal to ruin him one day, one way or the other- and that was the warning which was called a "threat that I'd hurt or kill" which finally got me banned. I still have things I want to add, but this should sum it up and give a little insight for this post at least.
All this over the quiz room, they might've seemingly not done anything wrong or maybe the mod was being blind and corrupt, but you all tell me- Was it right for Sam to accuse me to the extent he did?, Was it right for him to rekindle the fire after I had apologized?, Was it right for Steven to get people banned over minute reasons and claims- simply because of his competitiveness, rivalry and feelings of envy, bitterness and spite towards those people? Was it right for them to provoke me and continuously slander me and call me names even when I wouldn't say anything to them? Was it right for them to make it their job to get me banned when they aren't mods? Was it right for them to go after someone close to me and harass her just so they can get to me? Was/were the mod/mods right to always take their side and never once listen to my side of things? Please, You all tell me.

Damien
Well, you shouldn't have done these killing and suicidal threats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and in fact even if it was your other personality it's not our fault.

Well, you shouldn't have done these killing and suicidal threats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and in fact even if it was your other personality it's not our fault.
What I'm saying is why didn't you ever bother to hear things from my side? Did you not ever wonder how come it kept on happening even despite me keeping quiet? You never thought for once maybe they were the ones invoking my anger? On top of that you're friends with them so ofc you wouldn't look twice. That's exactly one reason why I used the word corrupt there

Also get this right, no suicidal threats were made. only direct and indirect ones to them.

What I'm saying is why didn't you ever bother to hear things from my side? Did you not ever wonder how come it kept on happening even despite me keeping quiet? You never thought for once maybe they were the ones invoking my anger? On top of that you're friends with them so ofc you wouldn't look twice. That's exactly one reason why I used the word corrupt there
I actually did hear your other side of the story but yet not enough after your bypass censore and also I've been lurking on your conversation multiple of times with bobafox, all you had to do is block them.

I actually did hear your other side of the story but yet not enough after your bypass censore and also I've been lurking on your conversation multiple of times with bobafox, all you had to do is block them.
blocking them wouldn't stop them from slandering me and talking trash about me. so why don't you tell that to them as well? why didn't they just block me? and yeah. I doubt you heard my side like you say you did

Don’t blame the mods. How does you being kicked and banned equal to them being “corrupt”? You make zero sense.

I kicked you the majority of times. And what I saw was a one sided and continuous act of harassment. From your side.

But you know what? I don’t care about that petty story. You break rules, you get punished. Had so many warnings and kicks yet your behavior didn’t change.

And don’t blame it on these other guys either. If they actually did what you say they did, why didn’t you tell a mod?

Damien
you actually think im gonna read all this?

Don’t blame the mods. How does you being kicked and banned equal to them being “corrupt”? You make zero sense.

I kicked you the majority of times. And what I saw was a one sided and continuous act of harassment. From your side.

But you know what? I don’t care about that petty story. You break rules, you get punished. Had so many warnings and kicks yet your behavior didn’t change.

And don’t blame it on these other guys either. If they actually did what you say they did, why didn’t you tell a mod?
I'm not saying that the mods are at fault here, I'm saying there was a better way to handle things. I had no problem with like the first few kicks, those were reasonable, but the latter were so silly. I'm using the word corrupt here because in a situation as deep as this- why would they act solely on reports and what was said? when you guys weren't around from the start and didn't know the content of the whole matter. And you wanna speak of harassment? I wasn't even talking to them at times and they'd come at me, so who's harassing who?
And whatever if you don't care about the story. But I did heed the warnings and felt each kick. Did you not see me say that I decided to subside from the fighting? but they wouldn't leave me alone. I stopped going after them and they still came for me, don't you get that they were pushing me so I'd get banned?
And I did tell two mods. but that didn't even go so far.
Heck I even have a few screenshots

I'm not saying that the mods are at fault here, I'm saying there was a better way to handle things. I had no problem with like the first few kicks, those were reasonable, but the latter were so silly. I'm using the word corrupt here because in a situation as deep as this- why would they act solely on reports and what was said? when you guys weren't around from the start and didn't know the content of the whole matter. And you wanna speak of harassment? I wasn't even talking to them at times and they'd come at me, so who's harassing who?
And whatever if you don't care about the story. But I did heed the warnings and felt each kick. Did you not see me say that I decided to subside from the fighting? but they wouldn't leave me alone. I stopped going after them and they still came for me, don't you get that they were pushing me so I'd get banned?
And I did tell two mods. but that didn't even go so far.
Heck I even have a few screenshots
It’s not deep, it’s ridiculous. No mod or admin has time, or need to get involved in petty feuds. The rules don’t exclude feuds so there’s no reason for you to expect that you’d get away with breaking them

It’s not deep, it’s ridiculous. No mod or admin has time, or need to get involved in petty feuds. The rules don’t exclude feuds so there’s no reason for you to expect that you’d get away with breaking them
I know that damnit. and if you don't know what was put at stake then how are you going to call it ridiculous?

I just don't feel like putting it out here in the open. but heck I might just do that since I've almost lost it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.