I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in case Damiens friends use forums, this behavior proves why he’s banned.

Attachments

• D0FC50A2-437E-43E3-80C4-24EA99309E40.jpeg
    D0FC50A2-437E-43E3-80C4-24EA99309E40.jpeg
    517.4 KB · Views: 19
A kids chat website, especially literally internet is not a place where you can find 100% comfort. Unless it's a friends-only zone on internet, there always will be someone trying to get the living demon out of you. It's just the rules of internet. Don't act like this place is a government service where you can go beserk on someone that had bad interaciton with you for a few minutes. If you can't cope with such triggering acts from strangers, simply ignore them, there's a big button for it both in PMs, user profile and in commands. with "/Ignore nickname" you can get rid of the person forever. It was your own mistake to interact with the person that seemed harmful to your mentality even after your several failed interactions with them. Unhealthy = stop touching it. That's the golden rule of natural selection. The thing that led to all of this again, was your own fault and nobody else's. Don't try to use the victim card when you openly admin you've gone out of the ordinary for the actions you've taken.
It sounds so easy until you're the one experiencing it- We are different people with different beliefs, outlooks and personal experiences in life that turn us into what we are. I could go on again and talk about why I didn't shut them out but I'll just sum it up and say that I don't like being blindfolded even if it's more blissful. I found it to be rather futile. Don't expect that from me, unfortunately I am more -emotion than logic and rationale.

Get over it Damien, your idiocy won’t change a thing other than extending your ban
I don't think you understand my goals have shifted a bit. I can come on the site anytime I feel like and there's nothing you or anyone can do to prevent it. The amount of times you might catch me is not a significant factor anymore. So far you've caught me twice, let me not even tell you how many emails I have and can make.
Don't get it wrong, my targets are those two kids exclusively. This site was only a means of me finding my way to them

And in case Damiens friends use forums, this behavior proves why he’s banned.
I don't get something- I get villainized-you guys accept it right?- I become the villain-and now you think my behaviour's not right?
I'm only being what you all clearly made me out to be am I not? You had a hand in creating these circumstances that made me this person- that pushed me to my actions and approach to the situation. and now you want to make it so simple and basic?
Do you think I like the ridiculous amount of stress in it all-or that I've even been sleeping? I'll only find satisfaction in their misery now- that's the only way I'll be at rest with myself.

Hi, I’m from another site and I came to say I also have DID, Steven and Samuel have always been very ignorant towards people with DID, we’ve had various past feuds and both of the two aren’t very eager to learn…

But other than that I hope you’re doing okay.
I appreciate your concern. And of course from what you've said. the takeaway for me is that people won't acknowledge something until it becomes palpable enough to affect them, I want to clarify to you that most of the things I've chosen from here on now are of my own will- at least- I think they might be, or perhaps his influence on me has just manifested further. I'm confused and uncomfortable with who I am to say the least.

But tell me. how did you deal with steven and sam?

I don't get something- I get villainized-you guys accept it right?- I become the villain-and now you think my behaviour's not right?
I'm only being what you all clearly made me out to be am I not? You had a hand in creating these circumstances that made me this person- that pushed me to my actions and approach to the situation. and now you want to make it so simple and basic?
Do you think I like the ridiculous amount of stress in it all-or that I've even been sleeping? I'll only find satisfaction in their misery now- that's the only way I'll be at rest with myself.
You’re not the victim here. They are

And stop pretending that other guy isn’t you. I’m already on the edge of banning all 3 accounts.

Also. Get some therapy. Just a friendly advice :)

You need help dude go get therapy or something this drama is petty and stupid

And stop pretending that other guy isn’t you. I’m already on the edge of banning all 3 accounts.

I'm not playing victim as I'm not going to roll over and take any of it, but- how are they victims? they're not victims. I'll eventually make them though.
I'm using guest accounts now anyway. you've banned キヌア-pretzelhead. so ig three along with my main?

giving me friendly advice? when you're not my friend and I don't want advice?
don't you dare tell me to get help or therapy. I said I'll only feel better and be calmed after I get them both.

they're already banned so idek what you mean by on the edge.

You need help dude go get therapy or something this drama is petty and stupid
I strongly suggest you also stop constantly undermining and calling bs on something that's important to me before even a fraction of my attention turns to you. You shouldn't tell me I need therapy or help- because who the hell are you? you're reducing it to 'a petty drama' and then you tell me I need help. as if you care. as if anyone cares.
pain's only visible when it turns into anger and destruction. even so. only when it touches you or what you possess.

I strongly suggest you also stop constantly undermining and calling bs on something that's important to me before even a fraction of my attention turns to you. You shouldn't tell me I need therapy or help- because who the hell are you? you're reducing it to 'a petty drama' and then you tell me I need help. as if you care. as if anyone cares.
pain's only visible when it turns into anger and destruction. even so. only when it touches you or what you possess.
By the words you type yeah you really REALLY need to seek therapy or talk with someone. I never seen someone so obsessed over petty internet drama

I actually took the time to read the entire post. Zero accountability whatsoever on your part. It's all the other users' fault or the mod for "being blind and corrupt". Meanwhile you admit to breaking multiple rules, bypassing your ban and worst of all for me, not ever reporting the people targeting you for their behavior or reaching out for help from the people who are there to make sure it doesn't happen. The mods are there for a reason, and that is to deal with reports. You need to understand how moderation works and what the specific rules you got in trouble for are. You are simply pointing fingers and throwing the blame on everyone else, when in fact you are simply frustrated that you continue to get banned for bypassing. This is all coming from someone who is not in any way shape or form involved in this situation, and trust me Bobafox person and Steven nz hold no power over any of the mods so please don't give them any credit. I know very well how ridiculous Steven nz gets over the quiz scores and I do believe you when you say they instigated and goaded you into getting angry. You choosing to break rules for it is something you need to come to terms with. I say you wait for you to finally be allowed to come back, and in the meantime try and find ways to deal with potentially in life coming across people who are going to be like that to you again.

...I’ve read the post & the responses and etc. and I’ll say this:

Im sorry that happened to you. Unlike how many people are reacting to this, it seems easy to just block someone when you’re not in the situation, but when you’re the one being attacked and etc., you feel like you need to stand up for yourself, and blocking doesn’t seem like the option that will totally get rid of them; so I understand why that didn’t cross your mind as I’m sure it doesn’t with many.

Now, here’s my advice for you. Tell a mod. I know you said you apparently did, but to what extent? And did you provide evidence? Which brings me to my next point. Screenshot these messages they sent, and provide it to mods. The mods here are active and WILL act with proof. I know you say that they didn’t see your side with the kicks, but it’s hard to do so when all they see is the reported message. They can’t always search for context from one reported message; it’s your job to provide context to them to a PM. You may have still gotten kicked, but your antagonizers would of been punished as well. And of course the next option is to block, but I explained above why that may have been difficult.

Finally, I suggest you take a break from this site. Trust me, I know from experience. Some people did you wrong, and I know that angers you; you have people on this site that you can’t talk to now, but trust me when I say that leaving is the best option. It’s never good when you decide to target their personal life (IG, Facebook, etc.), and all it will cause is more hate and retaliation. Take a breather and chill, you’ll notice that you’ll feel a lot better after that break. And if you do decide to come back (after your ban is cleared), then make sure to take my advice.

so remember: tell a mod, provide screenshots, block them, then I’m sure things will work better for you.

- Omi

Status
Not open for further replies.