I understand and i submit

Im Alive

Hey, Kevin? I don't really know who I'm talking to, but will you please read this? OK so I'm banned right now and I don't know how to make a forum post so I came here. I was banned for a bad history and threatening/plotting to get a mod fired. And yes I was going to try to get him fired. And for that I realize I overstepped my bounds as a user. But I do want to question "bad history". I did do a few things like make an account for someone who said that they'd try to get me VIP. And that was taken as account sharing. And I was muted a bunch of times for self mute... (BTW I do that to be funny and lighten the mood when people are fighting or I'm really mad.) But getting kicked twice (once for 15 mins and once for 5 mins) for losing a chess game when I think you're joking is a totally different thing. Also my kick for harassment... I don't even know where that comes from because I'm the one who usually reports harassment but OK... Anyway... I do really like kc and I have a lot of friends thx to you guys. So I'd really love to still be able to chat and hang out, and I'll accept all warnings and scoldings that are needed... Please?

Sincerely,
ImAlive (aka. Jack)

If you assume the chess kicks have anything to do with your ban you're wrong on that, those kicks obviously do not factor into "bad history". Your history does include the fact that you have deleted accounts with tons of kicks on them for bad things. I highly doubt it will be reasonable to ask for an unban, you should probably just wait your time.

Us believing you made those accounts to give to a guest is purely based on your own word alone. You were very weird in your explanation for the accounts when I asked you and when confronted with the fact that they had different age set(lying about ones age leads to a ban). You claim to not know why you were kicked for harassment but I don't think you even realize what harassment is. What you were doing to the mod in question is harassment and I'm sure your other kicks were cause of similar behavior to other users. That's bad kick history. Hope that explains it.

If you assume the chess kicks have anything to do with your ban you're wrong on that, those kicks obviously do not factor into "bad history". Your history does include the fact that you have deleted accounts with tons of kicks on them for bad things. I highly doubt it will be reasonable to ask for an unban, you should probably just wait your time.
Which Accounts would those be?

Us believing you made those accounts to give to a guest is purely based on your own word alone. You were very weird in your explanation for the accounts when I asked you and when confronted with the fact that they had different age set(lying about ones age leads to a ban). You claim to not know why you were kicked for harassment but I don't think you even realize what harassment is. What you were doing to the mod in question is harassment and I'm sure your other kicks were cause of similar behavior to other users. That's bad kick history. Hope that explains it.
Ask the guest Suppdog when he's on... He comes on frequently. I changed it AND I never have lied about my age... As a matter of fact all of the people I know do know my age.

Also... Obviously every single one of my other ACC's have my same age gender and country. I'm not a catfisher (idk what that even means lol) or a creep. I simply was hoping to get VIP. And I forgot that it was still linked to my main account

Also, you say you understand and submit yet are fighting on this thread and continuing to talk about it on unrelated threads, as for your whitefangs shadow response. I literally have no clue what you're trying to argue so no response

Also, you say you understand and submit yet are fighting on this thread and continuing to talk about it on unrelated threads, as for your whitefangs shadow response. I literally have no clue what you're trying to argue so no response
I'm not arguing bro... I'm just defending myself. And I'm willing to move on... I'm just waiting to hear Kevin's response to my started conversation

I'm a user but you literally admitted to ACC sharing when that has always lead to a kick, said by the owner and Kevin. (I don't use this when I'm not incog so no ss)

"Reminder that you are not allowed to share passwords (even to friends). [...] You are not allowed to log into another persons account to buy VIP." - 'Administrator'

"KCR5 - Privacy

[...]No private info is to be given out. This includes [...] passwords

[...] Account sharing is not allowed"-Kevin

As for you history I would look no further than your alts...
You were very weird in your explanation for the accounts when I asked you and when confronted with the fact that they had different age set(lying about ones age leads to a ban). [...] What you were doing to the mod in question is harassment and I'm sure your other kicks were cause of similar behavior to other users.
And your evidence of harassing the mod and if that isn't enough
I was banned for a bad history and threatening/plotting to get a mod fired. And yes I was going to try to get him fired. And for that I realize I overstepped my bounds as a user.
You said it your self.
I'll accept all warnings and scoldings that are needed...

Sincerely,
ImAlive (aka. Jack)
So accept your ban and stop whining Jack.

-Advo

I'm a user but you literally admitted to ACC sharing when that has always lead to a kick, said by the owner and Kevin. (I don't use this when I'm not incog so no ss)

"Reminder that you are not allowed to share passwords (even to friends). [...] You are not allowed to log into another persons account to buy VIP." - 'Administrator'

"KCR5 - Privacy

You said it your self.

-Advo
Ik all of this and he wasn't using my account... I made him a new account with a totally different pass... But it was seen as acc sharing

Yea, you made the account. That's kinda account sharing as it was yours with your email. You can get in whenever and lock the guest out

"KCR5 - Privacy

You said it your self.

-Advo
Also I am waiting for Kevin to respond to my " start conversation " dm

Ik all of this and he wasn't using my account... I made him a new account with a totally different pass... But it was seen as acc sharing
You'd rather I judged it was lying about age? Cause you would have been punished regardless.

Anyways I think @Advocate did the best job in replying to this complaint. No further discussion is needed unless the admin says something here.

You'd rather I judged it was lying about age? Cause you would have been punished regardless.

Anyways I think @Advocate did the best job in replying to this complaint. No further discussion is needed unless the admin says something here.
Thx for being nice to me at least... That's all I could ask ig

Last edited: