July 2023 event week: Anime Series 2.0[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the July 2023 event week!

This event week will be held starting on July 7th and ending on July 13th.

Refer to this thread https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/july-event-week-anime-series.1927/ for more information on our previous anime series week.

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp as any character from any anime show, pretty simple right?

2. You can be any anime character you want, as long as you don't clone someone else's pfp. You may also use multiple characters too!

3. Make sure you keep your pfp up for the whole event duration!

4. Put that you are participating and with what character either on this thread below, or in the comments area of the corresponding news post on kc.

Your reward for participating? Gifts!

On July 14th, you will get a chance to win a chat gift of your choice if you fully participated in the event week, given from me to you! I will select 3-5 random event week participants(Depending how many people actually participate) using a randomizer website, and the 3-5 people that are chosen will receive a chat gift of their choice! ^^

Conclusion:

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm myself on chat for further help, or one of our mods. No guarantees that the suggestions we choose for you will be a character you like, although.

August's event week will be about Mythology, so we are hoping you're looking forward to that and more events to come in the set schedule! Have fun! :>

Refer to this thread https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/july-event-week-anime-series.1927/ for more information on our previous anime series week.

How to participate:

2. You can be any anime character you want, as long as you don't clone someone else's pfp. You may also use multiple characters too!

4. Put that you are participating and with what character either on this thread below, or in the comments area of the corresponding news post on kc.

On July 14th, you will get a chance to win a chat gift of your choice if you fully participated in the event week, given from me to you! I will select 3-5 random event week participants(Depending how many people actually participate) using a randomizer website, and the 3-5 people that are chosen will receive a chat gift of their choice! ^^

Conclusion:

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm myself on chat for further help, or one of our mods. No guarantees that the suggestions we choose for you will be a character you like, although.

August's event week will be about Mythology, so we are hoping you're looking forward to that and more events to come in the set schedule! Have fun! :>

I will be Emma from Tokyo Revengers☺

How to participate:

Conclusion:

August's event week will be about Mythology, so we are hoping you're looking forward to that and more events to come in the set schedule! Have fun

How to participate:

Conclusion:

Chinami Oka - Golden time ^^

How to participate:

Conclusion:

Yuri from SpyXFamily 💀

How to participate:

Conclusion:

i will be using raizel from nobelesse
or his full name which is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

kc user-0sen

How to participate:

Conclusion:

Im Muichiro Tokito from demon slayer

Taking Izumi Miyamura & Akito Yamada.

How to participate:

Conclusion:

Status
Not open for further replies.