Kidschat video

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
is anyone interested in making a video with me? like exposing kidschat or something idk. I'm thinking of making one

is anyone interested in making a video with me? like exposing kidschat or something idk. I'm thinking of making one
Pretty sure this is not gonna work. Max already tried, and we got flag reports in pms at best. Like I said in the post that got deleted, this is a waiting game. Updates, not only in October, but in April too, and a double admin team should be the next step to making this site and kids chat avenue safer.

Pretty sure this is not gonna work. Max already tried, and we got flag reports in pms at best. Like I said in the post that got deleted, this is a waiting game. Updates, not only in October, but in April too, and a double admin team should be the next step to making this site and kids chat avenue safer.
they got like 101,000 likes tho. and even with the updates and all, pedos will still exist on the site. i mean when i tried confronting him he deleted my post so..

they got like 101,000 likes tho. and even with the updates and all, pedos will still exist on the site. i mean when i tried confronting him he deleted my post so..
I mean aesthetic updates to make chatters happy to be a part of the room, and pedos will never be rid of unless you somehow disable ip rolling since that's the reason they come back in the first place.

I mean aesthetic updates to make chatters happy to be a part of the room, and pedos will never be rid of unless you somehow disable ip rolling since that's the reason they come back in the first place.
then why don't they disable ip rolling

btw i already emailed m a ma max a few hours ago abt the video

Ark even said to you that he doesn't know how and if you had an idea on how, he'd listen. No one knows how to do that here. :c
So ur telling me that they can make a whole website yet they can’t do a simple thing like disable IP rolling? And btw I thought u didn’t agree with what Arkham said abt me but I guess you do

So ur telling me that they can make a whole website yet they can’t do a simple thing like disable IP rolling? And btw I thought u didn’t agree with what Arkham said abt me but I guess you do
It's impossible to disable ip rolling.

Where kids reside so do pedos. Unfortunately, that is how things work. No matter what method we implement to stop them it will only be a matter of time until they get around it. The chat can only do its best. Whether or not they are truly doing their best is the only arguable point. Getting rid of pedos is impossible no fighting that.