Lmao lmao idnc lmao its just a throw away account lmao why do you care kicked me again because i was hating on a **** i guess ophelia loves pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it was Ophelia who kicked you? Iā€™m sure users canā€™t see who kicked them
Pretty sure it was me since I was the only mod on within the past hour. Idk who this user is though since they can't put a username, but they sound like one out of the many haters I have. :')

You know, I rather think Ophelia has a lot of haters. But then again, most of them are peds because she kicks them without any mercy. Are you one of those peds, my dear...?

The way you behave suggests really low intelligence, my dear man. You rely on such crude words because you lack the specific vocabulary to express yourself. You are also a coward, too scared to share your username. I am 85% sure that Ophelia gave you the kick you well deserved.....

Pretty sure it was me since I was the only mod on within the past hour. Idk who this user is though since they can't put a username, but they sound like one out of the many haters I have. :')
You don't deserve the haters you have. They're all just stupid.

we are asking you for your username to see who kicked you and to figure out if the kick is valid or not (pretty sure it is)
1623768406294.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.