Lmao lmao idnc lmao its just a throw away account lmao why do you care kicked me again because i was hating on a **** i guess ophelia loves pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since you clearly cant understand english let me make it simple

W.h.a.t i.s y.o.u.r u.s.e.r.n.a.m.e n.u.m.b.s.k.u.l.l

You don't deserve the haters you have. They're all just stupid.
Ik I don't deserve them. Some are because I'm "strict" which I am but only because imagine if you were distracted by rulebreakers while trying to focus on the **** problem. You would want to stop those users to focus on your priority right? It's hard to get your priorities straight when people or things distract you from it. Then there's the **** haters, which have come from awhile ago and still goes on today. They only hate on me because I sometimes use tactical prowess to kick these pedos out because I know, even behind another name, they are kos or bypassing a ban. They use another name besides their regular kos name to hate on me so I don't know it's them. But, that's where their intelligence ends. I end up catching them anyway. :')

The way you behave suggests really low intelligence, my dear man. You rely on such crude words because you lack the specific vocabulary to express yourself. You are also a coward, too scared to share your username. I am 85% sure that Ophelia gave you the kick you well deserved.....
Wow you really thought thx for the laughs from you really got so heated

Status
Not open for further replies.