September/October 2023 event week: Cartoons [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the September/October 2023 event week!

This event week will be held starting on September 29th ending on October 5th. Right after, we will start the Halloween bonus event on October 7th!

Refer to this thread https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/october-event-week-cartoons.2071/ for more information on our previous cartoons week.

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any character from any cartoon from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, or Disney!

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters throughout the week.

3. Make sure to keep your pfp for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on October 6th!

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or the corresponding news post on chat.

5. VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT, and I repeat, please do not use any characters from 'adult swim' shows, or any cartoon characters that depict a rule being broken, for example, Spongebob in his underwear. This is a kids chat, and we must be kid-friendly!

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating this time will be varied upon who lands on the wheel and when that happens.

On October 6th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 3 events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

If selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: A gift of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: 2 Two profile likes!
Spin #3 winner receives: 1000 gold!
Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: A Halloween profile picture and BG given to you by me to help you participate in the upcoming Halloween event!
OR
If you do not want Spin #5's reward, you will instead get a free pass to the nice list in the upcoming Christmas event in December!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a profile picture, feel free to message a moderator. I will be busy with the newest mods whenever they are chosen.

Next month's event week will be Vtuber week. We hope you will be looking forward that, as well as our other bonus holiday events for Halloween and Christmas! Have fun!

id like to claim hunter from toh

and then uhhmmm ermmmm maybe ermmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhhh saa
sasha from amphibia thank tou

This event week will be held starting on September 29th ending on October 5th. Right after, we will start the Halloween bonus event on October 7th!

Refer to this thread https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/october-event-week-cartoons.2071/ for more information on our previous cartoons week.

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any character from any cartoon from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, or Disney!

2. You may be any character you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters throughout the week.

3. Make sure to keep your pfp for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on October 6th!

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or the corresponding news post on chat.

5. VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT, and I repeat, please do not use any characters from 'adult swim' shows, or any cartoon characters that depict a rule being broken, for example, Spongebob in his underwear. This is a kids chat, and we must be kid-friendly!

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating this time will be varied upon who lands on the wheel and when that happens.

On October 6th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 3 events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

Spin #5 winner receives: A Halloween profile picture and BG given to you by me to help you participate in the upcoming Halloween event!
OR
If you do not want Spin #5's reward, you will instead get a free pass to the nice list in the upcoming Christmas event in December!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a profile picture, feel free to message a moderator. I will be busy with the newest mods whenever they are chosen.

Next month's event week will be Vtuber week. We hope you will be looking forward that, as well as our other bonus holiday events for Halloween and Christmas! Have fun!

for the event week i am BMO from adventure time(and i am the user DashingJolt on kc)

How to participate:

Various Prizes!!

OR

Conclusion:

Ice bear from we bare bears

Not from any of the companies but domo-kun
(A Japanese company mascot who has his own show)

Status
Not open for further replies.