Unfairly kicked

On Friday 9th April I was unfairly kicked from chat by moderator swaggermcswag for apparent "homophobic and transphobic comments". I was having a discussion about gender identity based on opinion but at no time did I use any derogatory or offensive language or comments. It is my opinion that your moderator eith overused her powers and banned me maliciously as disagreed with my opinion, or simply does not understand what homophbia and transphobia are. If evidence of any derogatory language could be produced I would accept the kicking but it cannot as it does not exist and I should not by punished for her lack of understanding.

I strenuously deny I am in any way homophobic (i have gay family and friends) or transphobic

The rules don't only mention not using derogatory terms or being homophobic/transphobic. There's also this one:

"KCR-26 Anything deemed hate speech against race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity will be considered a reason to have you removed from the chat!"

I don't know the exact comments you made, but I know you were warned that you'd be kicked if you didn't drop it. If what you said was deemed as hate speech then the kick is valid, at least imo(as a former mod).

I was on the chat and saw that you were warned to stop before you got kicked. Apparently you didn't heed the mod's warning.

The rules don't only mention not using derogatory terms or being homophobic/transphobic. There's also this one:

"KCR-26 Anything deemed hate speech against race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity will be considered a reason to have you removed from the chat!"

I don't know the exact comments you made, but I know you were warned that you'd be kicked if you didn't drop it. If what you said was deemed as hate speech then the kick is valid, at least imo(as a former mod).

I was on the chat and saw that you were warned to stop before you got kicked. Apparently you didn't heed the mod's warning.
I never saw the mods warning until after I posted the last comment or I would have heeded the warning. Nothing I said was hateful, derogatory, or offensive. I was simply sharing an opinion and at no time meaning to cause offence. I suggest the mod made a mistake especially as she's now denying it was her that did it

I never saw the mods warning until after I posted the last comment or I would have heeded the warning. Nothing I said was hateful, derogatory, or offensive. I was simply sharing an opinion and at no time meaning to cause offence. I suggest the mod made a mistake especially as she's now denying it was her that did it
I understand yes. I'm sure it will get solved.

I have messaged "swaggermcswag' to come to address this directly since I have no way of either confirming or denying the kick reason in question.

What is the chat username involved?
Mine: Wiley coyote
Moderator : Swaggermcswag
I have messaged "swaggermcswag' to come to address this directly since I have no way of either confirming or denying the kick reason in question.
If I had I thought I would've taken a screenshot of the reason. I know for a fact I said nothing discriminatory or derogatory and certainly nothing homophobic or transphobic. When I messaged her directly she almost denied it was her anyway.
I had thought about applying to mod before this but she has put me off the idea

Making mistakes is one thing, deliberately ignoring my request to come here and answer to this issue is a totally different animal. I mean if you take actions you cannot stand behind and you're going to try to hide from, then you do not need to be in a position where you can do this to anybody else!

Thank you. I still maintain I did nothing wrong and was determined to clear my name. Mods are there to moderate according to room rules, not their own rules. I feel vindicated.
Next time you're accepting new mods I may apply

Making mistakes is one thing, deliberately ignoring my request to come here and answer to this issue is a totally different animal. I mean if you take actions you cannot stand behind and you're going to try to hide from, then you do not need to be in a position where you can do this to anybody else!
your right now i understand the situation

Jesus why did you demote swagger she did a good thing of preventing a drama from happening yeah good job kicking another good moderator just because a lowlife user can talk about politics

i didnt deny it but it was deemed hate speech and there was a witness aswell. you both got the warning and yu both recieved the kick when you continued. there were other people that had read what you said aswell.

i didnt deny it but it was deemed hate speech and there was a witness aswell. you both got the warning and yu both recieved the kick when you continued. there were other people that had read what you said aswell.
Swagger (sleepycutie) has answered this validly, basically saying when the argument was told to be dropped, it wasn't. You did a good job explaining. In my experience before, I've had this case as well when I told a user named "itsnobody" (now known as "VAMPIRE KING") to drop an argument. He didn't stop and I kicked him. He then posted on the chat avenue forums that I didn't warn him, but that was not true. They missed the warning and went on arguing with other users in the kids chat avenue chatroom. This is the simple case of "I didn't see the warning so I should be excused from the kick" like what I went through back then. Swagger has now justified the kick reason, therefore the kick should be unrevoked and she should be rehired. Perhaps, she was just busy yesterday besides the alt account, or did get scared a little bit. But, since she has justified this warning kick correctly, I don't see any reason to keep her demoted now.

Btw, here is the source of the issue that I went through on chat avenue, if those are curious and think I am lying:

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forum/-1-chat-avenue/kick-ban-inquiries-and-moderator-complaints-compliments/921622-problem-with-mod