Unfairly kicked

Swagger (sleepycutie) has answered this validly, basically saying when the argument was told to be dropped, it wasn't. You did a good job explaining. In my experience before, I've had this case as well when I told a user named "itsnobody" (now known as "VAMPIRE KING") to drop an argument. He didn't stop and I kicked him. He then posted on the chat avenue forums that I didn't warn him, but that was not true. They missed the warning and went on arguing with other users in the kids chat avenue chatroom. This is the simple case of "I didn't see the warning so I should be excused from the kick" like what I went through back then. Swagger has now justified the kick reason, therefore the kick should be unrevoked and she should be rehired. Perhaps, she was just busy yesterday besides the alt account, or did get scared a little bit. But, since she has justified this warning kick correctly, I don't see any reason to keep her demoted now.

Btw, here is the source of the issue that I went through on chat avenue, if those are curious and think I am lying:

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forum/-1-chat-avenue/kick-ban-inquiries-and-moderator-complaints-compliments/921622-problem-with-mod
wow i didn't even know itsnobody was the vampire king so that explans why he's a total a hole to everybody in the chat but I know what to do he acts up again.

Fact is that even if other users didn't like the discussion no room rules were broken and no homophobic or transphobic language or comments were used as she claims. It goes back to an earlier point that users are free to use the ignore button

Fact is that even if other users didn't like the discussion no room rules were broken and no homophobic or transphobic language or comments were used as she claims. It goes back to an earlier point that users are free to use the ignore button
And the point of having no political discussion can you like hust stop jesus

Swagger (sleepycutie) has answered this validly, basically saying when the argument was told to be dropped, it wasn't. You did a good job explaining. In my experience before, I've had this case as well when I told a user named "itsnobody" (now known as "VAMPIRE KING") to drop an argument. He didn't stop and I kicked him. He then posted on the chat avenue forums that I didn't warn him, but that was not true. They missed the warning and went on arguing with other users in the kids chat avenue chatroom. This is the simple case of "I didn't see the warning so I should be excused from the kick" like what I went through back then. Swagger has now justified the kick reason, therefore the kick should be unrevoked and she should be rehired. Perhaps, she was just busy yesterday besides the alt account, or did get scared a little bit. But, since she has justified this warning kick correctly, I don't see any reason to keep her demoted now.

Btw, here is the source of the issue that I went through on chat avenue, if those are curious and think I am lying:

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forum/-1-chat-avenue/kick-ban-inquiries-and-moderator-complaints-compliments/921622-problem-with-mod
i was really busy throughout the weekend, and as ive explained there was another user involved

Whoa whoa whoa! I am not going to be thrown under the bus for this BS To say that somebody didn't come to answer this because they were not available? That they were not online is total and complete hogwash!

After my original comments here I PM'd swaggermcswag after which I personally seen swaggermcswag enter the chat not once but on two separate occasions with a time span in between.

Plenty of time to not only read the PM but to come here and reply so nobody tell me that I'm impatient for that too is hogwash!

Whoa whoa whoa! I am not going to be thrown under the bus for this BS To say that somebody didn't come to answer this because they were not available? That they were not online is total and complete hogwash!

After my original comments here I PM'd swaggermcswag after which I personally seen swaggermcswag enter the chat not once but on two separate occasions with a time span in between.

Plenty of time to not only read the PM but to come here and reply so nobody tell me that I'm impatient for that too is hogwash!
So you dont respect personal time then?

Its a pm from you maybe if you were more better at communicating then people wouldn't freeze up at when messaged by you, it was a DAY you are impatient
And sorry someone didn't take your side, that doesn't mean they threw you "under the bus"

End of the day she wasn't willing or able to justify her reasoning. To insinuate anybody is any way discriminatory needs to be explainable.

I have been told she has been reinstated? Hope my strike remains rescinded

Your name? Well cleared yes but to the majority to us user its still tainted and we all now hild you responsible for swagger demotion