Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
WINNER - Epeowns

This will be a 48 hour contest

All registered users and VIP users and staff can participate in this contest

VIP users and staff must announce in their post who they would be gifting any win to

I will need to know your chat username so if that differs from that of your forum username you must say your chat username in your post

If I cannot find your name in a search you VOID your entry to this contest

VERY IMPORTANT---VIP users who participate must not change their usernames prior to this contest being over, otherwise I will not be able to find your username in a search, thusly VOIDING any win
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this VIP flash dash. We will do it in two parts as we did in the last one.

The first part will be playing a virtual game of Card Draw. For those who do not know what Card Draw is, it is a game where we have a virtual set of cards that numbers from 1 to 6 that scroll across the screen and when I click one card rises and reveals a number.

In this contest you will need to follow the instructions below, then you will choose a number from 1 to 6. All those who chose the correct number will then qualify for the virtual VIP race which will determine the winner of a 3 month VIP

Since I seen the other night in the chat some people posting out some very nice images of cars I have decided on this as an idea for this contest.

The Instructions...

1. You will need to post an image of what your dream car or truck would be.
2. Tell us why you feel the way you do about the vehicle
3. Remember to pick one number from 1 to 6

Draw Screener.jpg

Ever since I was younger my dream was to always have a monster truck,I don't know why I'm obsessed with the car but I can't really help it :')
Ano
And I choose number 4

Attachments

• d177f66e69aad2061541658b230ac2b5.jpg
    d177f66e69aad2061541658b230ac2b5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
1999-Mitsubishi-3000GT-Wallpaper-Cave-(1).jpg
My dream car would be a Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4.
One of the most beautiful and overlooked Japanese sports cars with really advanced tech for it's time.
I'll choose number 2
In chat name is Bat Bomb and I'll give the vip to caterpilla

753E1D10-A667-49AE-A9B2-EF634C8F1D0B.jpeg
This is my dream car (Ferrari) because it is my favorite color and I will forever dream about affording it
Number: 3
Username: Fate

IMG_20230110_211849_388.jpg
Mazda RX-7 is my dream car and I choose number 3
It's cool ... While i was watching Detective Conan anime and especially the scarlet bullet movie ...this car got my attention ... So ... I said why not

Screenshot_20230110_111035.png

(Bronco) Good for mileage and has a lot of room for others.
I choose the number 4
My user is Sugar if won would like to gift to Azide

1. My dream vehicle is the Harley Davidson 2008 Nightster in midnight black. I've always liked classic vehicles, mainly motorbikes, and this bike in particular caught my attention when I searched it up, as my grandpa owned one when I was little. It just looks really cool, and I hope I own one when I'm older.
2. Again, it looks cool, and my grandpa had one. They just seem to catch my attention just like that.
3. The number I shall pick is 3.

My chat username is tenko
:3

Attachments

• download (18).jpeg
    download (18).jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
VOID---User never specified any number

My dream car is Tesla Cybertruck it features an advanced air suspension system that allows the vehicle to be raised, or lowered, for great adaptability in any terrain. The air suspension is great because it allows the truck to use the onboard air compressor for other duties.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-11 010643.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 010643.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 1
l90 is my fav car its so comfortable and yeah

i will choose number 5

my chat username is Luffy

and I gift the vip to Tenko

:3

Attachments

• Rent-Renault-L90.jpg
    Rent-Renault-L90.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 1
My username is Sad and my dream car has always been a Nissan GTR it was a dream to own one when I was younger and still is the model is slick and I'd like a joker design on it
1673381245163.png
Ill pick number 3 pls thanks

My dream car is Lamborghini when I was kid and I am thinking to buy it. It's fast and I like the Shape
Username: Aaren
Number I choosed:1

Attachments

• 3281.jpg
    3281.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
1969-Ford-Galaxie-muscle-and-pony-cars--Car-101585250-8f585cbd8ab25ae272f26e90ee038335~2.jpg
It's pretty generic but a 1969 Ford Galaxy is a nice old car I just think it would feel nice driving with the windows down on a late night in a car like that

I choose number 3 and if I win I want it to go to caterpilla

My dream car would be Mercedes Benz because I think that the way it’s been designed is really good, with the features it has and the comfort of driving it. It has been around for a long time, being the first car I had ever heard of since I was little.

1673404629921.jpeg

The number I pick is 4.

The username is Honda4444 on kidschat.

This will be a 48 hour contest

All registered users and VIP users and staff can participate in this contest

VIP users and staff must announce in their post who they would be gifting any win to

I will need to know your chat username so if that differs from that of your forum username you must say your chat username in your post

If I cannot find your name in a search you VOID your entry to this contest

VERY IMPORTANT---VIP users who participate must not change their usernames prior to this contest being over, otherwise I will not be able to find your username in a search, thusly VOIDING any win
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this VIP flash dash. We will do it in two parts as we did in the last one.

The first part will be playing a virtual game of Card Draw. For those who do not know what Card Draw is, it is a game where we have a virtual set of cards that numbers from 1 to 6 that scroll across the screen and when I click one card rises and reveals a number.

In this contest you will need to follow the instructions below, then you will choose a number from 1 to 6. All those who chose the correct number will then qualify for the virtual VIP race which will determine the winner of a 3 month VIP

Since I seen the other night in the chat some people posting out some very nice images of cars I have decided on this as an idea for this contest.

The Instructions...

1. You will need to post an image of what your dream car or truck would be.
2. Tell us why you feel the way you do about the vehicle
3. Remember to pick one number from 1 to 6

View attachment 6767
I like the Teslas though I'm not much of a car person really
I chose it because i love the smart cars af how advanced they are
As the number, i chose 3 😋
(I never entered a challenge before idk if I'm entering right💀💀)
Oh yea my username on the chat is Yuri_yuri

Attachments

• download (68).jpeg
    download (68).jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
My dream vehicle is the Cadillac Escalade. Though I took a while deciding between the GLS 450 and this, ahem, I decided on the Escalade because of its roomier interior. My siblings and I had (and still have) a lot of squabbles regarding seat space, so I would like to own a car with large and luxurious seats like the Escalade.

I pick the number 4, and I'll be gifting it to Caterpilla.

escalade.png

Status
Not open for further replies.