VIP for life duck hunt contest(((Finished Winner is Dewey7878)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
The contest begins on July, 12th and will end on July, 23rd

The winner will be announced on July 26th

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

-==Contest Has Now Closed==-

-=Staff are excluded from participation=-

Example:
jjCI8pEFRzO2L76eJOA6Uw.jpg

His name is Bat Quackers (Super Hero)

And the winner is
Dewey7878.JPG

This contest will consist of posting an image of a duck that best represents your personality in the chat and you also must give your duck a name.

Users, if you have a name in the chat that differs from your forum name please add your chat name to your post.

If any VIP user wants to join in the contest, they must state in their post who they are going to gift the VIP to if they are fortunate enough to win.

As usual, the staff here @kidschat.net will be the ones who go through the choices and pick out their favorites(Again we will make it two names each) then all the names that are picked will be placed into a carnival/fair like duck shooting gallery and the winner will be the name that randomly gets chosen.

I just thought of a cool idea, how about if you are chosen, I not only place your name into the duck shooting gallery but also the name of your duck, that way it doubles your chances of winning. Yeah, that is what we will do so make sure you give that duck a name. 🦆

Unnamed duck postings will now be deleted
--Post Entrants Below--

Last edited:
This is “Demona duck” she’s a very cute and honest duck who befriends everybody but ppl thinks she’s mean bc of her way of typing and talking 🙄 oh and they say she looks mean 😪

Attachments

• D5BED787-676C-48C0-8E0F-72BD62F5C7EA.jpeg
    D5BED787-676C-48C0-8E0F-72BD62F5C7EA.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 13
"red, the proud loud guy we adore." yes, the one and only Duck Hawley from the infamous rock band Tally Duck (made the edit myself)7BAE5008-E823-4294-99C3-013BEBC22362.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.