VIP for life duck hunt contest(((Finished Winner is Dewey7878)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my duck her name is Curious Duck🦋
Cuzz yk I’m very curious bout stuff and also she reminds me of my long lost child buddy curious. George😂

Kc user is : A-

Attachments

• 58637C44-F47F-4666-8BE3-934E789AD04C.jpeg
    58637C44-F47F-4666-8BE3-934E789AD04C.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
This is Dope Bill,...
Friendly on the outside...
And [censored] on the inside... (Ps: the word "[censored]" is just to make you think of the worsest curse word)
guro-kjensli-img-0596.jpg

his name is Francis/frank he has Webbed toes (I have webbed toes in real life to:) he LOVES reading and shrimp and is a little fruity;) this photo basically shows a lot about me and I do connect with this duck a lot lol (I also have anger issues like him)💀 but Francis is super swag😍

1657722420270.png Meet this duck (cryquack)
She is a cry baby. A COMPLETE PARANOID. Has a big heart and overthinks a lot. Really doesn't deserve all the problems she gets. Traumatized. Never had loving and joyful childhood. She likes to comfort people and will hug every single person who is down. She cries at other's problems like its her own but whenever she goes through some problem she asks herself "why am that lonely, maybe its my fault". She is expected to be perfect and fine. She smiles and pretends everything is fine but always end up being lonely girl who is laying on bed thinking what will happen next. She needs constant love and affection but she thinks if she is being clingy. But deep down she is so strong. A complete entertainer with lots of sarcasm. Always comes up with best jokes which ends up making people laugh. Only this small thing makes her day that at least she made someone laugh.
Thank you
My chat username: snsi

Status
Not open for further replies.