Worst incident of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 501

Tell me worst incident of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UwU
Ah of course he is got to be weird you know im starting to doubt that thesingularity is not overaged
A guy who talks like that, looks up to nazis, and takes pride in being a terrible person, while also being weirdly obsessed with pedophiles and teasing children on the internet?? Idk, sounds all good to me!

A guy who talks like that, looks up to nazis, and takes pride in being a terrible person, while also being weirdly obsessed with pedophiles and teasing children on the internet?? Idk, sounds all good to me!
Hates the allies probably not to mention i remember him saying japan shouldnt be nuked (which iw dumb if you know the alternative),backs up weird people (genis etc),made some poorly edited screenshot trying to frame ophelia etc and many more

Ann Takamaki, you still think Japan should have been nuked? You really support genocide of 70000 people in less than a minute? Who are you judge the genocide of innocent civilians?

I admit I am weird, but remember: normal is the enemy of creativity, and I intend to be creative in the research I will carry out in my future profession....

It appears to me, most of you hold the misguided belief that I ended up like this because I was bullied. No, that is not the reason I ended up like this. I am going to be honest with you all. I ended up like this because at the age of 10, I was diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. My peers were disgusted by me when they found out. That's when the bullying started. So you see, bullying was not the cause but rather the effect, my dear people....

Oh so you want the alternative of invading japan? Prolonging the war even longer? Intensifying fire bombing? Letting northern japan probaboy getting invaded by the soviets? Do you even know what is in the mindset of the people of japan in 1945? Yeah no you know nothing about history so please calm down with the pointless debate and not to mention you are one hell of a sus guy dude just stop really we dont want to hear about echo or horizon or whatever larping group,we dont care about genis he is a loser and bad mod and we know you and genis tried to frame ophelia so please just calm down

Not to mention the one nazi you are obsessed is freaking josef mengele the godamn death doctor yeah sure dude we believe you sureeeeeeeee

Oh so you want the alternative of invading japan? Prolonging the war even longer? Intensifying fire bombing? Letting northern japan probaboy getting invaded by the soviets? Do you even know what is in the mindset of the people of japan in 1945? Yeah no you know nothing about history so please calm down with the pointless debate and not to mention you are one hell of a sus guy dude just stop really we dont want to hear about echo or horizon or whatever larping group,we dont care about genis he is a loser and bad mod and we know you and genis tried to frame ophelia so please just calm down
Yes, I know their mindset. They used sex slaves, didn't they? I don't support that idea of theirs but genociding civillians is also a heinous war crime, my dear Angeline. Prolonging the war was a good option if America had used an effective blockade. They could have used an effective blockade rather than a nuclear bomb, couldn't they have? Please do not accuse of me of ignorance of WWII history. Do not accuse me of framing Ophelia without proof either....

Last edited:
As for Echo and Horizon, you're just jealous GEL failed. Completely. Blasted into oblivion......

Status
Not open for further replies.