Worst incident of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all know that I even apologized to Angeline once for causing drama? But she, in her sheer arrogance, never accepted my apology. It could have ended right there and right then, but it didn't. No, our Angeline, thought it unwise to put a stopper....

Last edited:
As for Echo and Horizon, you're just jealous GEL failed. Completely. Blasted into oblivion......
Gel is just a meme really like dread says and unlike you we know when gel failed we wraps them up but you? You kept on with the larping stuff
Yes, I know their mindset. They used sex slaves, didn't they? I don't support that idea of theirs but genociding civillians is also a heinous war crime, my dear Angeline. Prolonging the war was a good option if America had used an effective blockade. They could have used an effective blockade rather than a nuclear bomb, couldn't they have? Please do not accuse of me of ignorance of WWII history. Do not accuse me of framing Ophelia without proof either....
Ohhhhhhh so you want to starve them to death? Ohhh i see and accusing you? Oh says the one who helped genis framinh ophelia with some poorly edited screenshot and before you have any audacity to reply i will not continue this drama because i know your type so please dont reply

Gel is just a meme really like dread says and unlike you we know when gel failed we wraps them up but you? You kept on with the larping stuff

Ohhhhhhh so you want to starve them to death? Ohhh i see and accusing you? Oh says the one who helped genis framinh ophelia with some poorly edited screenshot and before you have any audacity to reply i will not continue this drama because i know your type so please dont reply
This world is based on proofs, my dear Angeline and you fail to provide me proof of framing Ophelia. Hence, your argument is weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.