Your biggest mess ups.

Leo17

Hey this might be a good idea to make it a little fun and alive here, type one of your funniest and silliest mess ups you did IRL, here.
Mine is:
About 4 years ago before covid on summer, we traveled to turkey as a family and stayed there for about a month in Istanbul, one of the days that we were touring the city, we went to use metro(Istanbul has a HUGE metro line).
It was VERY crowded and I was having a hard time keeping up with my family.
Umm well followed a man into a metro who had almost the exact same cloths as my dad did that time, and I got lost 😂.

Leo in case you still lurk these forums (who am I kidding you definetly are), look at this foreshadowing with this thread's name <3

Perhaps we are missing them. You tell me. The admins chose this guy and many other mods who turned out to be pedophiles (or perverts). Tells you something about the judgement of our superiors, right? LMAO...
That just tells you how much you can judge someones character through a screen where anyone can lie and deceive someone :]

But you know, that's exactly why users applying for moderator position should be identified through National ID before applying for this trusted position. Sure, it is an invasion of privacy, but better safe than sorry, eh? This way the website has leverage over the mods. Something for the admins to think about lol...

I believe a certain member here misunderstood the part regarding Leo being a ped.
He wasn’t catfishing, nor faking age. Him being an older teen, old enough to be considered an adult, and sexting minors, makes his behavior pedophilic.

No ID proof could ever prevent such actions. Nor can admins predict them

I believe a certain member here misunderstood the part regarding Leo being a ped.
He wasn’t catfishing, nor faking age. Him being an older teen, old enough to be considered an adult, and sexting minors, makes his behavior pedophilic.

No ID proof could ever prevent such actions. Nor can admins predict them
I agree admins cannot predict such behavior. But wouldn't it deter mods to behave in a perverted way if they knew that the admins could identify them to authorities? Wouldn't it deter them if they knew admins could reveal their identity publicly....?

I agree admins cannot predict such behavior. But wouldn't it deter mods to behave in a perverted way if they knew that the admins could identify them to authorities? Wouldn't it deter them if they knew admins could reveal their identity publicly....?
And doxxing? Really. No thanks. Give it to the police with evidence, sure but to dox someone no

It would still be unprofessional. Admins and higher have access to IP address, superadmin and higher have even more information such as email address.

Relatively recently changed, VIP purchases require more information such as address and full name (at least on teen rooms and higher, you can check for yourself) to make sure to have as much information as possible if they turn out to be a ****, but also to potentially scare off them before an eventual purchase, and therefore prevent the purchase.

At the same time, not everyone have an ID, especially not at the young ages this room is targeted towards. And if they do, it might just be some sort of school ID, in which case easily can be faked. I’ve seen several attempts of this. Add to that, information included on IDs will vary depending on which part of the world you’re coming from.

It would still be unprofessional. Admins and higher have access to IP address, superadmin and higher have even more information such as email address.

Relatively recently changed, VIP purchases require more information such as address and full name (at least on teen rooms and higher, you can check for yourself) to make sure to have as much information as possible if they turn out to be a ****, but also to potentially scare off them before an eventual purchase, and therefore prevent the purchase.

At the same time, not everyone have an ID, especially not at the young ages this room is targeted towards. And if they do, it might just be some sort of school ID, in which case easily can be faked. I’ve seen several attempts of this. Add to that, information included on IDs will vary depending on which part of the world you’re coming from.
Hmmm. I suppose you have a point - it would be very unprofessional. I don't think there is any perfect solution to the problem of hiring trustworthy moderators...