Your biggest mess ups.

Writing this as Leo, well this is what they say trust takes years to build and moments to break.
I made a mistake, well I guess I'll be staying silent over it... Cuz no explanation could change stuff, I'm sorry

Writing this as Leo, well this is what they say trust takes years to build and moments to break.
I made a mistake, well I guess I'll be staying silent over it... Cuz no explanation could change stuff, I'm sorry
yea you’re not sorry, you proved that to me after you “apologized” to me then 4 hours later you bypassed the ban and tried to threaten one of my friends. 🖕

yea you’re not sorry, you proved that to me after you “apologized” to me then 4 hours later you bypassed the ban and tried to threaten one of my friends. 🖕
Respected, that was just a scare, but your "friend" shouldn't have done what she did to me which she promised she would never do, I just did what I did to scare, maybe the next guy she meets won't just keep it as a threat, she needs to know things we do will have consequences , like what I did had, and I'm not complaining
I had nothing to do with your "Friend" if she didn't break the promise we Gave each other

Respected, that was just a scare, but your "friend" shouldn't have done what she did to me which she promised she would never do, I just did what I did to scare, maybe the next guy she meets won't just keep it as a threat, she needs to know things we do will have consequences , like what I did had, and I'm not complaining
Jeez mate, a bit hostile LOL...

A threat is a threat, you happily did what you did knowing what was going to happen, you deny what happened. Am I missing anything Leo or should I add mass bypassing to the list.

Oh yea, catfishing and general ped0 behaviour. But yk, you're innocent after all

A threat is a threat, you happily did what you did knowing what was going to happen, you deny what happened. Am I missing anything Leo or should I add mass bypassing to the list.

Oh yea, catfishing and general ped0 behaviour. But yk, you're innocent after all
Lol what is the purpose of this argument...?

I just said I accept my mistake, tho I cross out the catfishing, my profile has always been, never lied about who I am or how I look and stuff, but yes expect that I did wrong. I take the L lol

I had nothing to do with your "Friend" if she didn't break the promise we Gave each other
oh yea our actions have consequences until it comes down to your actions to which you think everything should go back to normal just because you gave everyone a “apology”. And I think we all mutually agreed when we joined this site that we wouldn’t have inappropriate relations with a minor, so the **** you pulled is breaking a promise right? Oh my bad, forgot that you’re innocent now that you apologized.

You are a truly disgusting human being I hope you get everything that is coming to you and more. I am sickened by your actions and I hope one day you come to understand just how wrong and bad you are. you not only hurt a child you continue to play victim. I have come to despise you and the actions that you have committed and I hope one day you suffer just as much as you have made others suffer

Leo. its me. and yes. i am still alive. however i changed my identity. but let me say this an then cut you off. i remember when we were good friends. modding buddies. working together to kick any sicko we saw. in 2020. you were with me when we reported JJ_Mclay for being a **** too. I remember you and Kelly and Flowergirl. and ACORN, and many others. we were like one big Moderator family. Out of all the people I expected or knew. you were the last person I thought to do such a crime. a person who once sought out to try and ban the sickos who thou soon to become themselves, Im sorry leo, it was nice knowing you. you were great. but I just wanted to say i am very disappointed in you and your life choices and I agree with Cactus. I hope you deserve whats coming to you. and as a person who has made many screw-ups. ive never messed up and done what you did. you are a disappointment and I legit hope you get beaten by prisoners one day when you drop the soap. so think of this message the next time you shower. sicko.

Attachments

• user257045_49fe9e721e55.jpg
    user257045_49fe9e721e55.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14