I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did report it, and kevin's gonna reban you after seeing this thread. You are in great denial, and that is your fault for making a complaint thread almost a month after you got banned. Next time, complain faster. :>
NEXT TIME BE A BETTER STAFF. You reported me for saying "I got banned twice today" even though I was banned twice on that day will three times.

*paragraph
The amount of grammatical errors in what you wrote and the audacity to correct a typo is insane.
That what smart people do. Thank you though. Have a nice day.
If someone asks you for one single thing that will make it so you have gotten your way, and instead you write an entire essay that has nothing to do with what you were asked of and instead just makes your case look worse, I wouldn't exactly call that the "smart people" thing to do.

NEXT TIME BE A BETTER STAFF. You banned me for saying "I got banned twice today" even though I was banned twice on that day will three times.
I am a better staff though? I kicked you out for bypassing bans... l0l Did you not read what I even said? Anyway i pmed Kevin to come here.

I am a better staff though? I kicked you out for bypassing bans... l0l Did you not read what I even said? Anyway i pmed Kevin to come here.
Honestly ain't I say "Don't talk to me unless I am breaking rule". What rule I am breaking so why are you talking to me. I mean your attempt to get me rebanned didn't work soooooooo

Unfortunately, I was enjoying Juneteenth with my family so I could not give my attention to the elephant in the room. Yet Ophelia, Girl. Who you think you is and who you addressing? Lmao TRY ME! I DARE YOU. Talk about get you demoted and show you who the joke really is. Girl you done lost your last mind. You don't know me but I ain't the chick you wanna mess with. As staff you are obligated to respect me and remain professional. So do yourself and me a favor and unless I am breaking a rule respectfully. Don't text me, don't address me, and leave me alone because I will report you with proof and ss. Wanna try me. I grantee that a mountain you don't wanna climb. Now go find you circus I promise you they are looking for a clown. Bye, Felicia!
Respect you? And who the hell are you again? Chief of staff of the us army? The un general secretary? The queen of great britain? No you are just a user and after reading the stuff you read especially demotion threats its just cringe man and not to mention you act like a veteran of the chat when i never see you on main

Alright, I had time to calm down and now I will end this thread. I'm talking to everyone who posted on this thread because you all must know the things I've been going through lately. I'm sorry for assuming this user was bypassing their ban. Yes, it was a mistake and I didn't know any better because, to a mod, when someone says they been banned twice, that is usually a sign of ban bypassing. Of course, I was taught by Ark this. Idk where the user mentioned the other sites on the chat, but I must have missed it somehow when scrolling I guess. Honestly I don't remember since it's been 3 weeks, and I was still using Peony as my pfp. Yes, I've been making a lot of mistakes lately and this is due to me missing Ark still. I do feel out of place and I've been thinking about quitting (not now) due to my constant mistakes that I keep making. Getting used to change is hard for me. It's also my 2nd worst fear. The transition from an Ark administration to a Kevin administration has been hard on me since day 1, I admit. I'm trying my best to get used to Kevin's way of reporting and doing things. I've also been modding alone for quite some time now, as many people probably have witnessed. We don't have many american/canadian mods here, which is why you all only see me on at night per usual. 0sen, Tifa, and even Leo try to help out, and I could only do nothing but appreciate them for going out of their way of their normal timezones to mod with me. I've also seen Hershy too as her, chemist and I are the only american/canadian mods, although chemist is not very present but they still get the job done when they need to most.

Tokyo will remain unbanned as proof was provided. Anyway, I apologize to this user and everyone else I've made mistakes with these past weeks that Ark's been gone. I hope you all can understand, and Kevin may close this thread whenever he wants as all issues are now resolved. ^-^

-Ophelia

Alright, I had time to calm down and now I will end this thread. I'm talking to everyone who posted on this thread because you all must know the things I've been going through lately. I'm sorry for assuming this user was bypassing their ban. Yes, it was a mistake and I didn't know any better because, to a mod, when someone says they been banned twice, that is usually a sign of ban bypassing. Of course, I was taught by Ark this. Idk where the user mentioned the other sites on the chat, but I must have missed it somehow when scrolling I guess. Honestly I don't remember since it's been 3 weeks, and I was still using Peony as my pfp. Yes, I've been making a lot of mistakes lately and this is due to me missing Ark still. I do feel out of place and I've been thinking about quitting (not now) due to my constant mistakes that I keep making. Getting used to change is hard for me. It's also my 2nd worst fear. The transition from an Ark administration to a Kevin administration has been hard on me since day 1, I admit. I'm trying my best to get used to Kevin's way of reporting and doing things. I've also been modding alone for quite some time now, as many people probably have witnessed. We don't have many american/canadian mods here, which is why you all only see me on at night per usual. 0sen, Tifa, and even Leo try to help out, and I could only do nothing but appreciate them for going out of their way of their normal timezones to mod with me. I've also seen Hershy too as her, chemist and I are the only american/canadian mods, although chemist is not very present but they still get the job done when they need to most.

Tokyo will remain unbanned as proof was provided. Anyway, I apologize to this user and everyone else I've made mistakes with these past weeks that Ark's been gone. I hope you all can understand, and Kevin may close this thread whenever he wants as all issues are now resolved. ^-^

-Ophelia
wait so why did you keep arguing with them if they were right in the first place 🤦‍♀️
you guys gave tokyo hate for literally no reason

wait so why did you keep arguing with them if they were right in the first place 🤦‍♀️
you guys gave tokyo hate for literally no reason
1.) They were getting things figured out and it's clear that Ophelia is not on top of her game right now mentally and when the user was giving off such a negative attitude, it's understandable to get a little upset. They were making it very personal, as everyone does with Ophelia for literally no reason. I am SHOCKED she hasn't snapped harder before.
2.) I gave Tokyo hate because they're being pretentious, annoying, and many more words, none positive. I still stand by absolutely everything I said because Tokyo is terrible. If you think a good, well-adjusted person acts like that I'm sorry for you. I fully admitted that they might be correct, and was fine with that outcome.

1.) They were getting things figured out and it's clear that Ophelia is not on top of her game right now mentally and when the user was giving off such a negative attitude, it's understandable to get a little upset. They were making it very personal, as everyone does with Ophelia for literally no reason. I am SHOCKED she hasn't snapped harder before.
2.) I gave Tokyo hate because they're being pretentious, annoying, and many more words, none positive. I still stand by absolutely everything I said because Tokyo is terrible. If you think a good, well-adjusted person acts like that I'm sorry for you.
ok well just bc they're a little immature doesn't mean you have to say those things. they didn't deserve that. and stop acting like a mini-mod that's not your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.