I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect you? And who the hell are you again? Chief of staff of the us army? The un general secretary? The queen of great britain? No you are just a user and after reading the stuff you read especially demotion threats its just cringe man and not to mention you act like a veteran of the chat when i never see you on main
As I say every can have there own opinion. Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you, Get a life. How this conversations have anything to do to you? Also I know I am a user but hun you are one to a irreverent and clown one. Ain't you 16? Don't you got a life to live. Thank you for wasting 5 minutes of your life posting a post that have nothing to deal with you. The problem already been solve. Get a life

As I say every can have there own opinion. Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you, Get a life. How this conversations have anything to do to you? Also I know I am a user but hun you are one to a irreverent and clown one. Ain't you 16? Don't you got a life to live. Thank you for wasting 5 minutes of your life posting a post that have nothing to deal with you. The problem already been solve. Get a life
Yeah with this kind of attitude you wont survive long

Well tbh looking at your bio im not surprised and beside if you get banned again none will miss you so 🤷‍♀️ and also do work on your attitude please if you want to stay unbanned

Bish I been surviving for 13 years going on 14. Get a life because your a joke just like your post. Now suck it and go
Oh I was in this mindset for the longest time then high school came and completely got rid of that mindset

Well tbh looking at your bio im not surprised and beside if you get banned again none will miss you so 🤷‍♀️ and also do work on your attitude please if you want to stay unbanned
I am not taken advice from a moron who barley know how to live her own life but again thank you have a wonderful day

Plus respectfully your the last person to judge and tell me what I should and should not do with my life. I mean your a 16 year old obsesses with anime. I think I am doing just fine

Plus respectfully your the last person to judge and tell me what I should and should not do with my life. I mean your a 16 year old obsesses with anime. I think I am doing just fine
What’s wrong with anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.