I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosafari Thank you but it pointless arguing with them. I know your a good person at heart but they are 15 years olds and older arguing with random people online

Honestly I don't mind having people sharing what they think. Yet I would not have people disrespect me or judge me. The problem was already handle. Also everyone can say what they want to say. Yet what you make you better than me to judge or disrespect me. We are all human being

What happen?
lmaoo it's just getting too out of hand and somebody legit just messaged me and said that i'm too "emotionally charged." it's just best to close the thread to avoid more arguing i mean i thought it was pretty funny but turns out people are actually taking this seriously-

i'm sorry (and no offense) but i couldn't care less about someone's ban appeal. i mean being banned in the first place isn't that bad bc u can go back in a month. people were definitely being rude ngl but just don't take it to heart otherwise you're gonna get depressed just saying.

lmaoo it's just getting too out of hand and somebody legit just messaged me and said that i'm too "emotionally charged." it's just best to close the thread to avoid more arguing i mean i thought it was pretty funny but turns out people are actually taking this seriously-
Respectfully people are dumbass despite the few who are amazing people. Thank you so much to standing up for me. If you need someone to whoop people ass for messing with you I am down your chill

Not true, we were making fun of the fact that Tokyo was acting immature in her responses.
Honestly if you say so bro. I am only a young dumb and broke teen. Plus life to short to take people serious on everything people say. As I say I just wanted to be unbanned. Plus I am a really mature person, I just don't take crap from people

Status
Not open for further replies.