I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Jong-un is a North Korean politician who has been Supreme Leader of North Korea since 2011 and the leader of the Workers' Party of Korea since 2012. He is the second child of Kim Jong-il, who was North Korea's second supreme leader from 1994 to 2011, and Ko Yong-hui.

Kim Jong-un is a North Korean politician who has been Supreme Leader of North Korea since 2011 and the leader of the Workers' Party of Korea since 2012. He is the second child of Kim Jong-il, who was North Korea's second supreme leader from 1994 to 2011, and Ko Yong-hui.
What

Oh really? Your drama is between you and some 2 other dude its petty my friend
did you even read it well? if you didn't then how do you want to judge it. you're just saying what it looks like to you when you didn't experience any of it. so how would you know what it is actually is and what it actually meant to me?

Quick meme this thread

Making this thread into a better thread 🙂
I don't care about that. I posted this just to say what happened and see what they would think. But if nothing helpful's gonna come from anyone, then I don't need ppl diverging from the message itself and making things even more hopeless

Hi, I’m from another site and I came to say I also have DID, Steven and Samuel have always been very ignorant towards people with DID, we’ve had various past feuds and both of the two aren’t very eager to learn…

But other than that I hope you’re doing okay.

A kids chat website, especially literally internet is not a place where you can find 100% comfort. Unless it's a friends-only zone on internet, there always will be someone trying to get the living demon out of you. It's just the rules of internet. Don't act like this place is a government service where you can go beserk on someone that had bad interaciton with you for a few minutes. If you can't cope with such triggering acts from strangers, simply ignore them, there's a big button for it both in PMs, user profile and in commands. with "/Ignore nickname" you can get rid of the person forever. It was your own mistake to interact with the person that seemed harmful to your mentality even after your several failed interactions with them. Unhealthy = stop touching it. That's the golden rule of natural selection. The thing that led to all of this again, was your own fault and nobody else's. Don't try to use the victim card when you openly admin you've gone out of the ordinary for the actions you've taken.

Hi, I’m from another site and I came to say I also have DID, Steven and Samuel have always been very ignorant towards people with DID, we’ve had various past feuds and both of the two aren’t very eager to learn…

But other than that I hope you’re doing okay.
Get over it Damien, your idiocy won’t change a thing other than extending your ban

Status
Not open for further replies.