I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually took the time to read the entire post. Zero accountability whatsoever on your part. It's all the other users' fault or the mod for "being blind and corrupt". Meanwhile you admit to breaking multiple rules, bypassing your ban and worst of all for me, not ever reporting the people targeting you for their behavior or reaching out for help from the people who are there to make sure it doesn't happen. The mods are there for a reason, and that is to deal with reports. You need to understand how moderation works and what the specific rules you got in trouble for are. You are simply pointing fingers and throwing the blame on everyone else, when in fact you are simply frustrated that you continue to get banned for bypassing. This is all coming from someone who is not in any way shape or form involved in this situation, and trust me Bobafox person and Steven nz hold no power over any of the mods so please don't give them any credit. I know very well how ridiculous Steven nz gets over the quiz scores and I do believe you when you say they instigated and goaded you into getting angry. You choosing to break rules for it is something you need to come to terms with. I say you wait for you to finally be allowed to come back, and in the meantime try and find ways to deal with potentially in life coming across people who are going to be like that to you again.
Accountability for what now? It's already clear I broke rules, I know I did the wrong things- I said what I did already- and I know very well that I had a very rough approach to it- but what's the point in dwelling on that when it's already clear to everyone. I mean of course I'm not clean and innocent, I never meant to imply that I was. Now mind you- a number of times I did report them and at some point in it I did talk about it to mods. When I used the word "blind" and "corrupt", obviously and I think you know I don't mean all mods in general, only the ones who didn't seem to really care to me. Please don't mistake this- I was not complaining about the things I did not being wrong and against rules- I can't justify my actions any other way than saying I'm getting justice for myself- and that's not a solid way. what I was upset about was that nothing happened to them. they got no warnings, no mod told them to leave me alone and stop mentioning me and even if- they obviously didn't and nothing happened- that is what made me believe it was unfair. it's nothing new to me at least. Its happened too many times and now I'm sick to death of it. It's just like how I'd get pushed around and bullied, I'd report to school authorities instead of doing anything back because apparently that was the "right way to resolve things"- and then they'd completely mishandle things and somehow leave my aggressors pretty much unaffected. then they'd come back tenfold on me because I "snitched". This detestable cycle would take place too many times for me until I began to do their jobs the way I saw fit, until I became both judge and executioner. So going to mods and reporting this actually wasn't that easy for me I'll admit, but I assure you I still did.
Anyways- clearing something up now- after what I've gotten from some of the people here. I doubted but now I know deep down that I truly feel no remorse for it. and better yet- I do not care about the rules I -plan- on breaking anymore, I'll always come back after whatever ban I receive with the intention of observing and keeping an eye on the two people I'm after. my priority is ruining those two, one way or the other, as I promised them . as well as myself. It's the only way I see myself being content once more.
So all I can do is respect that you guys are only doing your jobs. whether it's without emotions like robots or done completely based on emotion and impulse, or done the perfect way. in finding balance between logic and emotion. whichever way it's done- I'll respect that it's just you guys doing your jobs. But, I'll also try to do mine. even if it goes against you all.

Accountability for what now? It's already clear I broke rules, I know I did the wrong things- I said what I did already- and I know very well that I had a very rough approach to it- but what's the point in dwelling on that when it's already clear to everyone. I mean of course I'm not clean and innocent, I never meant to imply that I was. Now mind you- a number of times I did report them and at some point in it I did talk about it to mods. When I used the word "blind" and "corrupt", obviously and I think you know I don't mean all mods in general, only the ones who didn't seem to really care to me. Please don't mistake this- I was not complaining about the things I did not being wrong and against rules- I can't justify my actions any other way than saying I'm getting justice for myself- and that's not a solid way. what I was upset about was that nothing happened to them. they got no warnings, no mod told them to leave me alone and stop mentioning me and even if- they obviously didn't and nothing happened- that is what made me believe it was unfair. it's nothing new to me at least. Its happened too many times and now I'm sick to death of it. It's just like how I'd get pushed around and bullied, I'd report to school authorities instead of doing anything back because apparently that was the "right way to resolve things"- and then they'd completely mishandle things and somehow leave my aggressors pretty much unaffected. then they'd come back tenfold on me because I "snitched". This detestable cycle would take place too many times for me until I began to do their jobs the way I saw fit, until I became both judge and executioner. So going to mods and reporting this actually wasn't that easy for me I'll admit, but I assure you I still did.
Anyways- clearing something up now- after what I've gotten from some of the people here. I doubted but now I know deep down that I truly feel no remorse for it. and better yet- I do not care about the rules I -plan- on breaking anymore, I'll always come back after whatever ban I receive with the intention of observing and keeping an eye on the two people I'm after. my priority is ruining those two, one way or the other, as I promised them . as well as myself. It's the only way I see myself being content once more.
So all I can do is respect that you guys are only doing your jobs. whether it's without emotions like robots or done completely based on emotion and impulse, or done the perfect way. in finding balance between logic and emotion. whichever way it's done- I'll respect that it's just you guys doing your jobs. But, I'll also try to do mine. even if it goes against you all.
If you want someone to hear you out my pms are always open(not on kc where you will be bypassing, here). Trust me if you just take some time off it will help you. If you continue down this path it will only lead to them being proven right.

Your plan in ruining those 2? This sounds like a threat

Your plan in ruining those 2? This sounds like a threat
Look, I get what you’re trying to do, but seriously, just stop it.

It’s clear from the beginning that you had no intention in bringing any kind of discussion to help solve this issue. I mean, your first few messages on this thread is “Jesus tf is this” & “So basically this dude wrote a whole paragraph just because of a petty drama? Damn”.
Also, out of everything on that paragraph, you only remember the part of him “ruining those 2”? What about the part when he brought up speaking to mods about this and they did nothing? Did you ask him what mods he spoke to? How about asking if any other people had similar issues with these people? Of course you didn’t, because again, you’re not here to solve, you’re once again here to just call this “petty” and “stupid”. Sorry, but that’s literally toxic.

Look, I get what you’re trying to do, but seriously, just stop it.

It’s clear from the beginning that you had no intention in bringing any kind of discussion to help solve this issue. I mean, your first few messages on this thread is “Jesus tf is this” & “So basically this dude wrote a whole paragraph just because of a petty drama? Damn”.
Also, out of everything on that paragraph, you only remember the part of him “ruining those 2”? What about the part when he brought up speaking to mods about this and they did nothing? Did you ask him what mods he spoke to? How about asking if any other people had similar issues with these people? Of course you didn’t, because again, you’re not here to solve, you’re once again here to just call this “petty” and “stupid”. Sorry, but that’s literally toxic.
And it’s funny how a lot of people would then wonder why someone would get even more upset. Calm responses produces calm answers, I mean, I thought that would be pretty obvious.

I mean my response acknowledged how he felt, but still pointed him out on his wrong doing, and even provided opinions on what to do; how in the world has no one else (besides I think a few) done this? Seriously-

Here’s the (hopefully) final thing I’ll say, hopefully FoxHunt sees this.

look man, as much as you want to get revenge and take those 2 down, anger is never the best way to go about this, especially if it means breaking rules. And resorting to personal social media because of a online chat room honestly makes things worse. And again, all it will do is cause them to retaliate, then you can be certain that they’ll try to stir things again.

Here, I really do suggest speaking to a mod. I know I know, you have before, but I’m sure *this* time things will go better. Im sure you probably won’t get unbanned, but you’ll at least give the mods an idea on who to keep an eye on (those 2), and maybe, just maybe, they’ll take context into more consideration when they notice those 2 reporting messages, or the mods may even punish them rn, you never know. If you want to get *revenge*, do it the *legal* and right way. You may feel like you can do it yourself, but not everyone can do everything alone.

And you won’t know til you *try*, so try this man, fr, don’t resort to what you’re trying to do; and don’t prove those 2 right, be the bigger person.

- Omi

...I’ve read the post & the responses and etc. and I’ll say this:

Im sorry that happened to you. Unlike how many people are reacting to this, it seems easy to just block someone when you’re not in the situation, but when you’re the one being attacked and etc., you feel like you need to stand up for yourself, and blocking doesn’t seem like the option that will totally get rid of them; so I understand why that didn’t cross your mind as I’m sure it doesn’t with many.

Now, here’s my advice for you. Tell a mod. I know you said you apparently did, but to what extent? And did you provide evidence? Which brings me to my next point. Screenshot these messages they sent, and provide it to mods. The mods here are active and WILL act with proof. I know you say that they didn’t see your side with the kicks, but it’s hard to do so when all they see is the reported message. They can’t always search for context from one reported message; it’s your job to provide context to them to a PM. You may have still gotten kicked, but your antagonizers would of been punished as well. And of course the next option is to block, but I explained above why that may have been difficult.

Finally, I suggest you take a break from this site. Trust me, I know from experience. Some people did you wrong, and I know that angers you; you have people on this site that you can’t talk to now, but trust me when I say that leaving is the best option. It’s never good when you decide to target their personal life (IG, Facebook, etc.), and all it will cause is more hate and retaliation. Take a breather and chill, you’ll notice that you’ll feel a lot better after that break. And if you do decide to come back (after your ban is cleared), then make sure to take my advice.

so remember: tell a mod, provide screenshots, block them, then I’m sure things will work better for you.

- Omi
Your question- to what extent did I tell them. well it was ACORN and Leo to be exact as they were the ones I could find at that time. Initially I sent the same text to both of them- which was asking if they were my kicker, telling them I wish they'd asked around a bit before acting on it, also expressing my indignation with those two. With Leo that didn't get so far, but I was able to have a considerable talk with ACORN about it. I think he understood, but I stopped bothering him after that as he was ill. Now I remember mentioning to him that I had screenshots- not only of them screwing with me but also of them oppressing other people over the quiz and threatening to get them banned and all- but like I said I left him because he said he was pretty sick at that time. From then on- I can say that it was poor timing/planning on my part, like I said- I did have a rough approach to this. But the thing is, all I needed was for them to ask. I did keep getting kicked and I know that just kinda makes me look like the bad guy, but after the second/third/fourth/fifth kick did none of them really wonder why this kept happening? why it was with the same two people it kept happening? this needed some looking into did it not? Even since I didn't go to all of them but just two- Even still, why wasn't I asked? if I was asked- I would have explained myself, I would've sent those screenshots, Maybe I would've even then tried restraining myself a little bit more than I already tried so hard to do, heck- who knows maybe I would've really tried taking the advice they'd probably have given me- which is calming down and really consider that I was and I would be breaking rules. but in all those kicks. not once did that happen. oh and it's really discouraging when you hear Steven and Sam saying that -they're friends with mods and because of that the mods will listen to them and get me banned- even not letting that affect how I saw the mods, it still affected my perception of them in a somewhat subliminal way. I guess I subconsciously related it to how authority figures always were throughout my school life- they would leave bullies untouched at times because their parents were rich. with some being politicians. So all that really affected and still affects how I see people who are in charge of things.
Now. taking a break from this site. is not an easy thing for me now. as I've gotten too attached. both for the love of someone and my hatred for two others. it's a bridge for me to that person. as well as how I'll keep very close eyes on those two and how they treat that person. I'm very insecure about it and I do not trust their intentions with her-not one bit, and I usually prefer cold.calculated when it comes to revenge. but if I am to catch them maltreating her or harassing her again then I will take the swift.explosive method. but for now. it's mainly observation, getting close and depending on their actions.
But logically I can really try and believe you when you say leaving would be the best option. but my heart is too against that. Now, their personal lives- this just has to be the focal point for me- that's just how it is and I'm afraid that is not something none of you can talk me out of. I know revenge will only breed further hatred and retaliation you're very right, but I fully accept that as a consequence. no matter what it is. even if it destroys who I am in the process. besides- who I was is already gone. they got rid of him.
I know how soul consuming revenge is, I've always been addicted to it. I know it's morally wrong. but I just can't do without it and be ok.

Your question- to what extent did I tell them. well it was ACORN and Leo to be exact as they were the ones I could find at that time. Initially I sent the same text to both of them- which was asking if they were my kicker, telling them I wish they'd asked around a bit before acting on it, also expressing my indignation with those two. With Leo that didn't get so far, but I was able to have a considerable talk with ACORN about it. I think he understood, but I stopped bothering him after that as he was ill. Now I remember mentioning to him that I had screenshots- not only of them screwing with me but also of them oppressing other people over the quiz and threatening to get them banned and all- but like I said I left him because he said he was pretty sick at that time. From then on- I can say that it was poor timing/planning on my part, like I said- I did have a rough approach to this. But the thing is, all I needed was for them to ask. I did keep getting kicked and I know that just kinda makes me look like the bad guy, but after the second/third/fourth/fifth kick did none of them really wonder why this kept happening? why it was with the same two people it kept happening? this needed some looking into did it not? Even since I didn't go to all of them but just two- Even still, why wasn't I asked? if I was asked- I would have explained myself, I would've sent those screenshots, Maybe I would've even then tried restraining myself a little bit more than I already tried so hard to do, heck- who knows maybe I would've really tried taking the advice they'd probably have given me- which is calming down and really consider that I was and I would be breaking rules. but in all those kicks. not once did that happen. oh and it's really discouraging when you hear Steven and Sam saying that -they're friends with mods and because of that the mods will listen to them and get me banned- even not letting that affect how I saw the mods, it still affected my perception of them in a somewhat subliminal way. I guess I subconsciously related it to how authority figures always were throughout my school life- they would leave bullies untouched at times because their parents were rich. with some being politicians. So all that really affected and still affects how I see people who are in charge of things.
Now. taking a break from this site. is not an easy thing for me now. as I've gotten too attached. both for the love of someone and my hatred for two others. it's a bridge for me to that person. as well as how I'll keep very close eyes on those two and how they treat that person. I'm very insecure about it and I do not trust their intentions with her-not one bit, and I usually prefer cold.calculated when it comes to revenge. but if I am to catch them maltreating her or harassing her again then I will take the swift.explosive method. but for now. it's mainly observation, getting close and depending on their actions.
But logically I can really try and believe you when you say leaving would be the best option. but my heart is too against that. Now, their personal lives- this just has to be the focal point for me- that's just how it is and I'm afraid that is not something none of you can talk me out of. I know revenge will only breed further hatred and retaliation you're very right, but I fully accept that as a consequence. no matter what it is. even if it destroys who I am in the process. besides- who I was is already gone. they got rid of him.
I know how soul consuming revenge is, I've always been addicted to it. I know it's morally wrong. but I just can't do without it and be ok.

Here’s the (hopefully) final thing I’ll say, hopefully FoxHunt sees this.

look man, as much as you want to get revenge and take those 2 down, anger is never the best way to go about this, especially if it means breaking rules. And resorting to personal social media because of a online chat room honestly makes things worse. And again, all it will do is cause them to retaliate, then you can be certain that they’ll try to stir things again.

Here, I really do suggest speaking to a mod. I know I know, you have before, but I’m sure *this* time things will go better. Im sure you probably won’t get unbanned, but you’ll at least give the mods an idea on who to keep an eye on (those 2), and maybe, just maybe, they’ll take context into more consideration when they notice those 2 reporting messages, or the mods may even punish them rn, you never know. If you want to get *revenge*, do it the *legal* and right way. You may feel like you can do it yourself, but not everyone can do everything alone.

And you won’t know til you *try*, so try this man, fr, don’t resort to what you’re trying to do; and don’t prove those 2 right, be the bigger person.

- Omi
Well. they can't retaliate if they're traumatized. but if they do- for me it'll just be a matter of repetition and being even more severe. oh and about it being legal or not. I can only tell you I've done a lot worse to some what I might do to them. oh. and getting unbanned? definitely not something I expect. and besides not even something I'll ask of.
It needs to be carried out by me.
I really appreciate your take on the matter though. and I really hope that I'll let myself consider what you've said. thank you.

Well. they can't retaliate if they're traumatized. but if they do- for me it'll just be a matter of repetition and being even more severe. oh and about it being legal or not. I can only tell you I've done a lot worse to some what I might do to them. oh. and getting unbanned? definitely not something I expect. and besides not even something I'll ask of.
It needs to be carried out by me.
I really appreciate your take on the matter though. and I really hope that I'll let myself consider what you've said. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.