Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take out of context what I said, I made fun of a kpop pfp after you got so worked up of me actually stating research AFTER you attacked some random 16 year old about weed. I legit said "You can't die from being to high" not "It's impossible to die from drugs". Learn the difference
ok but even if you said that, you can die from being too high idiot

Oh, i was talking about the history being longer than what I wrote. Nothing can compare to a history as long as his. l0l I would have had to type 3x as much to get even close to the kick history length. But yea, I type these long posts usually when someone deserves it. uwu
ohhhhhhhh my bad, but still like the length of that comment was iconic

ok but even if you said that, you can die from being too high idiot
Bahahaha , I want you to search this up on google really quick and prove me wrong, "can you die from being too high on weed" Tell me what the top articles say

ohhhhhhhh my bad, but still like the length of that comment was iconic
lmaooo ur the "immature" one i'm literally so much younger than you and somehow you get annoyed from everything i say. just grow up and stop getting so offended

Bahahaha , I want you to search this up on google really quick and prove me wrong, "can you die from being too high on weed" Tell me what the top articles say
and i already told you an example from my school that this dude was hallucinating because he was so high and he fell of a cliff

lmaooo ur the "immature" one i'm literally so much younger than you and somehow you get annoyed from everything i say. just grow up and stop getting so offended
Take your own advice, I haven't been offended this whole time, and in fact I didn't even reply to you at first, you were the one who came after me on this post.

Take your own advice, I haven't been offended this whole time, and in fact I didn't even reply to you at first, you were the one who came after me on this post.
because you were being mean to me. and btw that stoner dude in the chat was underage and having drugs, don't know why you support that

and i already told you an example from my school that this dude was hallucinating because he was so high and he fell of a cliff
The weed didn't kill him, he didn't die from an overdose, he died from falling off a cliff. Hallucinations on weed are also extremely unlikely, again search it up on google and do your own research

The weed didn't kill him, he didn't die from an overdose, he died from falling off a cliff. Hallucinations on weed are also extremely unlikely, again search it up on google and do your own research
they r so many other examples of ppl dying from overdoses of weed

Status
Not open for further replies.