Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is literally impossible, the only way marijuana can kill you is if you intentionally take way more than your body allows you to. Marijuana doesn't kill stupidity does.
And this is exactly why she got kicked, she insulted others and couldn't admit she was in the wrong

It is literally impossible, the only way marijuana can kill you is if you intentionally take way more than your body allows you to. Marijuana doesn't kill stupidity does.
well, I don't think I'm wrong for that part I still stand by what I said for that. and you just admitted that if you take too much you can die which is my whole point.

dude why- it wasn't like he was using it for medical reasons and it's dangerous
It's not dangerous, coming from someone who has been doing them on and off for a while now, I can't imagine the level of stupidity you'd have to be on to have fatal consequences. Especially marijuana.

well, I don't think I'm wrong for that part I still stand by what I said for that. and you just admitted that if you take too much you can die which is my whole point.
If you legit would google search it, it's practically impossible. That .000001 chance of it actually killing you is pretty impossible

It's not dangerous, coming from someone who has been doing them on and off for a while now, I can't imagine the level of stupidity you'd have to be on to have fatal consequences. Especially marijuana.
lmaooo well some people are addicted so they do overdose, just bc it doesn't happen often doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all

lmaooo well some people are addicted so they do overdose, just bc it doesn't happen often doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all
Fun fact, you can't get addicted to weed. Maybe psychological, but even then there's no withdrawals

1) About the kick, im simply going off on what she said
2) the "inactive, power-abusive, mods" There were like 2, jj and daniel. Slim Shady, Sebastian, Brooklynn (when she was active) Kevin (now tc org admin) etc. Cant rememeber but all these mods interacted with the users, were nice with em, and actually were decent. If you weren't there, dont act like you know all about it.
3) ik the chat dont revovle round me, why tf would i think it would? thats incredibly selfish
4) "all the users and mods are happy your gone" Oh really? I go on the chat sometimes, and often i see is people talking about how much they miss me/mames/hershys mod n shi.
5) Why am i so special that i get more strikes? Shoulda just banned me when i got my 6th strike, which actually was a fair strike.
6) i would go to the other chats but its not the same without vip and plus teenchats userbase is pure aids
7) "True friends" If i am so hated why would my friends only be my friend for the "popularity". Ive known them for a long damn time and nah they are actually real and authentic

i just woke up ill respond more later
1. Welp... then she false accused.
2. I wasn't really there when the other mods you mentioned modded as I used kids chat avenue more. But i know about the other 2020 mods you didn't mention, besides jj and daniel? Our team also interacts with users too, and are nice as well. You just didn't give us a chance. You targeted me easily for sure.
3. If it didn't, why do you want do get away with broken rules while mods do nothing? Like i said, it's not a jungle, it's a chatroom. ^^
4. Oh trust me, the more sane users don't, you know, the ones that follow rules. Mames and hershy are more likely missed.
5. That's on Ark, nothing to do with me as I only gave you 2/12 of those strikes.
6. Buy vip like you did here? ...

7. Never said you were hated, it just seems like you want friends for popularity. For that specific area of my post, I did say "probably" hence I don't truly know. But as i've seen and what tifa's said. You seem to be all in for popularity on the chat.

If you legit would google search it, it's practically impossible. That .000001 chance of it actually killing you is pretty impossible
my whole problem is that they're doing it underage and not telling their parents. if you're over 21 then i don't really have a problem because you're an adult. but i just feel bad that they're doing it so young bc it can have so many negative affects

In theory, you can get addicted to marijuana, but just like the people who die from it, that is not directly caused by the drug itself. External factors are ALWAYS the reason behind the negative consequences.

dont even bother responding, she didn't learn from her ban and she won't learn here either, let her release all of her hormonal rage and ignore her
first of all i am learning from my mistakes but i still strongly stand by what i said about drugs. and even if you can't directly die from the drug itself, it does do a lot of damage to your brain and your lungs. i've seen what drugs can do to people, trust me.

my whole problem is that they're doing it underage and not telling their parents. if you're over 21 then i don't really have a problem because you're an adult. but i just feel bad that they're doing it so young bc it can have so many negative affects
You aren't getting anything
1) You don't know them personally, just say "it's bad for you" and then stop antagonizing them. It's none of your business. Weed has bad effects on adults brain too if they smoke before 25. That's just brain development.
2) Your "research" is literally based off of a kid at your school which didn't even prove your point. You haven't gotten back to me on that quick Google search either where professionals legit say you can't die or get addicted physically.
3) you can't spam others in a chat because you're mad at them, that's against the rules hence why you got kicked
4) I work at a rehab care center and going into neurology, pretty sure I have more experience in what I'm talking about.

You aren't getting anything
1) You don't know them personally, just say "it's bad for you" and then stop antagonizing them. It's none of your business. Weed has bad effects on adults brain too if they smoke before 25. That's just brain development.
2) Your "research" is literally based off of a kid at your school which didn't even prove your point. You haven't gotten back to me on that quick Google search either where professionals legit say you can't die or get addicted physically.
3) you can't spam others in a chat because you're mad at them, that's against the rules hence why you got kicked
4) I work at a rehab care center and going into neurology, pretty sure I have more experience in what I'm talking about.
I'm not spamming it's literally my post lol and second there were multiple kids that did drugs including someone I went to kindergarten with so I personally knew them. and even if you are smarter and have more experience, you don't have to tell me so rudely btw just explain it calmly and i'll listen to you

I'm not spamming it's literally my post lol and second there were multiple kids that did drugs including someone I went to kindergarten with so I personally knew them. and even if you are smarter and have more experience, you don't have to tell me so rudely btw just explain it calmly and i'll listen to you
I have been explaining it, but if you even look back on these comments you get aggressive and defensive without fully looking into actual research. Try on not getting defensive over small things, work on your tone when you comment, and admit when you're wrong. It's fine to be against drugs but you cause more harm by spreading misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.