Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the one who is obsessed over me, creating accounts about me, and being immature in my pms. hehe All your bypassing accounts have been kicked and will be banned. I suggest getting a new hobby and to stop obsessing over me. We know you love me, but I'm taken by Jasmine. ^^

Screenshot proof:

https://prnt.sc/119zoqc https://prnt.sc/11a03yq

No offense, but Yu really suck as a mod

Attachments

• neutral (1).png
    neutral (1).png
    647 bytes · Views: 2
stop commenting on my post just make your own is it really that hard!!!!
This is a forum post. You made it with the sole interaction with interacting with others. And now people are doing that and You get mad? pfft

This is a forum post. You made it with the sole interaction with interacting with others. And now people are doing that and You get mad? pfft
stfu i made this post to talk about MY issues not some random dude begging Ophelia to unban him

Whether or not your reasons for your kicks were justified most people are glad you are no longer around. You're poison to the community. Good riddance is how I see it. Not saying I would have banned you for that. I just don't like you. lmao

Whether or not your reasons for your kicks were justified most people are glad you are no longer around. You're poison to the community. Good riddance is how I see it. Not saying I would have banned you for that. I just don't like you. lmao
lmaooooo u think i care about your opinion? i couldn't care less. I already said that I accepted my mistakes and regretted what i said. But for some reason you're just hung up and you're not letting me change. I don't know why you're so rude to me, I don't even know you. i don't know why you keep responding to my post if you hate me so much. Just let me be.

lmaooooo u think i care about your opinion? i couldn't care less. I already said that I accepted my mistakes and regretted what i said. But for some reason you're just hung up and you're not letting me change. I don't know why you're so rude to me, I don't even know you. i don't know why you keep responding to my post if you hate me so much. Just let me be.
The fact that you responded shows you care

Can you stop, please? And just because I like kpop doesn't mean I'm a bad person. And what do you mean I started it? The whole purpose of the post was to express my problem and that I got banned. I don't even know why you guys keep commenting. You're the one who keeps escalating it over and over. You know how annoyed I get when you keep doing that. It's like you want me to get angry and lash out. I told you to leave me alone but no, you just want to keep pushing my buttons and make me angry for some reason.

Can you stop, please? And just because I like kpop doesn't mean I'm a bad person. And what do you mean I started it? The whole purpose of the post was to express my problem and that I got banned. I don't even know why you guys keep commenting. You're the one who keeps escalating it over and over. You know how annoyed I get when you keep doing that. It's like you want me to get angry and lash out. I told you to leave me alone but no, you just want to keep pushing my buttons and make me angry for some reason.
Everyone who likes k pop is a loser

Reactions: 0_o
Everyone who likes k pop is a loser
dude i swear to got just shut the **** up and leave me alone! thats just like me saying "everyone who likes anime is a loser." like bruh are you that stupid. It's literally a type of music and you're too stupid to realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.