Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering she probably scored F on history lwt me explain fuhrer is a term used in nazi germany to describe hitler position (as the supreme leader of germany) and gestapo are the secret police of nazi germany

Well considering she probably scored F on history lwt me explain fuhrer is a term used in nazi germany to describe hitler position (as the supreme leader of germany) and gestapo are the secret police of nazi germany
first of all i have all a's and have had them for the past three quarters so don't be rude and second we don't learn much abt hitler

Short answer is no long answer is you need to be a guy who has only one balls,weird moustache,a WW1 veteran,do a coup in bavaria,manipulates the german people,burn down the reichstag and invade poland but downside isbyou need to shoot yourself in the head in a bunker while the soviet army is approaching berlin

Short answer is no long answer is you need to be a guy who has only one balls,weird moustache,a WW1 veteran,do a coup in bavaria,manipulates the german people,burn down the reichstag and invade poland but downside isbyou need to shoot yourself in the head in a bunker while the soviet army is approaching berlin
ok-

Status
Not open for further replies.