Banned 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think fancams are crazy at all. It's the people who post them under serious world issues that are a problem. lmao

1) About the kick, im simply going off on what she said
2) the "inactive, power-abusive, mods" There were like 2, jj and daniel. Slim Shady, Sebastian, Brooklynn (when she was active) Kevin (now tc org admin) etc. Cant rememeber but all these mods interacted with the users, were nice with em, and actually were decent. If you weren't there, dont act like you know all about it.
3) ik the chat dont revovle round me, why tf would i think it would? thats incredibly selfish
4) "all the users and mods are happy your gone" Oh really? I go on the chat sometimes, and often i see is people talking about how much they miss me/mames/hershys mod n shi.
5) Why am i so special that i get more strikes? Shoulda just banned me when i got my 6th strike, which actually was a fair strike.
6) i would go to the other chats but its not the same without vip and plus teenchats userbase is pure aids
7) "True friends" If i am so hated why would my friends only be my friend for the "popularity". Ive known them for a long damn time and nah they are actually real and authentic

i just woke up ill respond more later
The reason why you actually got banned in my opinion is by cumulatively taking into account your rule-breaking that was going on. You have always been a bully and just straight up idiotic, I thought that perhaps no you were just a misguided kid, but to end up bypassing and harassing people you have proven that you're no better than Be happy. On another user yes that last offense may have been a 30 min kick. You didn't deserve leniency at that point tho.

As for the whole bullying Ophelia thing you and your buddies are into, not cool bruh. You even bullied me for a time period cause you thought I got Strider demoted and cause one of your friends said I suck, but we moved on from that. Stop being mean just to look cool it will only get you banned no matter where you go next.

What you should be asking is "when can I come back" and "when do vips get unbanned" but since you kept bypassing your ban that ship has sunk. Oof

lmaoo just stop commenting idk why ur so mad I'm not gonna reply to u anymore and celebrate my 2k instead

Status
Not open for further replies.