Chance To Win VIP Daily Giveaways!!

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! 🎁🎉💎

Welcome To My Giveaway!! 😊 (Permission Granted by the Administrator)

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! 🎉

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.
1. You Must Be a member for at LEAST a month.
2. You Must have 100 Coins to Trade a Gift.
3. You Must Be active DAILY!!
4. Leave a Like & Comment!!

Please Share This Thread to your Friends!!
This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!! 😄👍
I will perticipate it

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! 🎁🎉💎

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! 🎉

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.

This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck
Hi , I come up with all the requirements Btw it's Alizah From Kidschat.Net , now i'm gonna wait to see your sorcery. <.<

commented, i have 100+ coins and been a member for more than a year, i just registered by a new account, and I'm active daily. chat username is Xai_

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok i guess its too late now lol

im always active

Oo I fit all the requirements :D

Thanks

This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!!
Very grateful... Yes I do meet every requirements

Bonjour les gars et les filles, comme la plupart d'entre vous me connaissent, je passe par CrypticX !! J'ai reçu des milliers de dollars de mes plateformes de médias sociaux. Je me souviens d'avoir rejoint ce chat KC en 2017. Ce site fait partie du chapitre de ma vie, que cela me plaise ou non. J'ai fait une pause sur ce site Web, et maintenant, je viens apporter des cadeaux !!🎁🎉💎

Bienvenue sur mon cadeau !! 😊 (Autorisation accordée par l'administrateur)

Mes cadeaux quotidiens VIP de 3 mois offrent aux jeunes adultes et à ceux qui viennent d'entrer dans l'adolescence une chance de devenir VIP. Je comprends tout à fait que lorsque j'étais plus jeune, il me manquait d'avoir une source de revenus. Je suis là pour vous dire les gars que je vous donne la chance de gagner VIP sur le DAILY !! OUAHOU !!
Il vous suffit de laisser un like et un commentaire pour participer !! C'est simple!!🎉

Maintenant, il y a un DEUXIÈME cadeau. Le VIP À VIE !! Ce cadeau a des exigences assez simples.
1. Vous devez être membre depuis au moins un mois.
2. Vous devez avoir 100 pièces pour échanger un cadeau.
3. Vous devez être actif TOUS LES JOURS !!
4. Laissez un J'aime et un Commentaire !!

S'il vous plaît partager ce fil à vos amis !!
Ceci est un cadeau officiel
C

This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!! 😄👍cool

this legit?

This is probably as real as u get…Administrator Approved and Everything!! ❤️
If it's so real, why hasn't this been fulfilled yet? The owner approved the giveaway and you have not given anyone lifetime as you promised a month ago on June 25th. In fact, you were absent that exact day too. Absolutely no announcement was made announcing any winner to your contest. Your credibility only drops, so I suggest you honor your promise. The owner would NOT be happy that you are frauding other users out of their gold for you to not honor your promise and give someone lifetime.1690831414683.png

If it's so real, why hasn't this been fulfilled yet? The owner approved the giveaway and you have not given anyone lifetime as you promised a month ago on June 25th. In fact, you were absent that exact day too. Absolutely no announcement was made announcing any winner to your contest. Your credibility only drops, so I suggest you honor your promise. The owner would NOT be happy that you are frauding other users out of their gold for you to not honor your promise and give someone lifetime.View attachment 6978
I have graciously spent over 200$…I haven’t asked for gifts. This site gets more people and it’s hard tracking everybody down. I work as a Nurse and days get pretty busy. I’m sorry I haven’t been active but being on a kidschat is not necessarily my top priority, with all due respect Lumi. 🩷