Chance To Win VIP Daily Giveaways!!

I have graciously spent over 200$…I haven’t asked for gifts. This site gets more people and it’s hard tracking everybody down. I work as a Nurse and days get pretty busy. I’m sorry I haven’t been active but being on a kidschat is not necessarily my top priority, with all due respect Lumi. 🩷
For the lifetime vip giveaway you have, that's the one I'm talking about. You said you would give away lifetime vip to the most voted person. Anyone who hosts vip giveaways commits to this fully before anything else, especially with the owner's permission. Those $200 spent were 3 month ones for the unlimited time giveaway, but for the limited time one, you did not commit to that.

Bonjour les gars et les filles, comme la plupart d'entre vous me connaissent, je passe par CrypticX !! J'ai reçu des milliers de dollars de mes plateformes de médias sociaux. Je me souviens d'avoir rejoint ce chat KC en 2017. Ce site fait partie du chapitre de ma vie, que cela me plaise ou non. J'ai fait une pause sur ce site Web, et maintenant, je viens apporter des cadeaux !!🎁🎉💎

Bienvenue sur mon cadeau !! 😊 (Autorisation accordée par l'administrateur)

Mes cadeaux quotidiens VIP de 3 mois offrent aux jeunes adultes et à ceux qui viennent d'entrer dans l'adolescence une chance de devenir VIP. Je comprends tout à fait que lorsque j'étais plus jeune, il me manquait d'avoir une source de revenus. Je suis là pour vous dire les gars que je vous donne la chance de gagner VIP sur le DAILY !! OUAHOU !!
Il vous suffit de laisser un like et un commentaire pour participer !! C'est simple!!🎉

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.
1. You Must Be a member for at LEAST a month.
2. You Must have 100 Coins to Trade a Gift.
3. You Must Be active DAILY!!
4. Leave a Like & Comment!!

Please Share This Thread to your Friends!!
This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!! 😄👍
Thanks

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! 🎁🎉💎

Welcome To My Giveaway!! 😊 (Permission Granted by the Administrator)

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! 🎉

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! 🎁🎉💎

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! 🎉

He seems the only guys who can help the poor get a vip 😂 😂 😂😂😂

A second one? Wow!