Chance To Win VIP Daily Giveaways!!

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž

Welcome To My Giveaway!! 😊 (Permission Granted by the Administrator)

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! πŸŽ‰

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.
1. You Must Be a member for at LEAST a month.
2. You Must have 100 Coins to Trade a Gift.
3. You Must Be active DAILY!!
4. Leave a Like & Comment!!

Please Share This Thread to your Friends!!
This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!! πŸ˜„πŸ‘
I have all the requirements my username is Rezzy

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! πŸŽ‰

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.

HIiii! Was wondering if I could get V.I.P.? :D so nice of you to do this!

Hey can I really be a VIP member
I've all the requirements

Pls could I get VIP I have all the requirements my username is Rezzy

For some reason I have 1196 gold, and yes I'm usually active daily, and joined this chat on February 29, so almost two months here. And yes my username on kc is TableClimber.