No action taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuka

You can clearly see a slur was said, one that is usually a censored word, it was reported AND seen by a moderator (Meow) but no mute or kick happened.Screenshot_2022-08-01-22-23-14-55.png

In addition pumpkin has apologised and even asked to be kicked, 3 mods have now seen and ignored it

The claim was they were being transphobic when used the word “Tranny” I don’t see how explaining that the word is bad and shouldn’t be used counts as transphobia

The claim was they were being transphobic when used the word “Tranny” I don’t see how explaining that the word is bad and shouldn’t be used counts as transphobia
They werent explaining its bad, they just said "this word is a slur and this word isnt" when nobody mentioned that word. Its the same as any other slur and we arent allowed to use it on site, anyone else saying it would be kicked

Personally it doesn't count. But hell to it. If you cannot explain the meaning of a word why bother at all. Like you swore and meow didn't kick you. You posted the ss of pumpkin saying the slur. I didn't kick you due to context. Shut up

Personally I doesn't count. But hell to it. If you cannot explain the meaning of a word why bother at all. Like you swore and meow didn't kick you. You posted the ss of pumpkin saying the slur. I didn't kick you due to context. Shut up
I didnt swear or post the screenshot, what are you talking about?

Personally it doesn't count. But hell to it. If you cannot explain the meaning of a word why bother at all. Like you swore and meow didn't kick you. You posted the ss of pumpkin saying the slur. I didn't kick you due to context. Shut up
Both of those were dimmy (ayato) and she was kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.