No action taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuka

You can clearly see a slur was said, one that is usually a censored word, it was reported AND seen by a moderator (Meow) but no mute or kick happened.Screenshot_2022-08-01-22-23-14-55.png

- pumpkin called me she in a voice note
- i replied that im a boy
- they asked if im a femboy
- i said no and that its used as a slur towards trans people
- they said femboy isnt a slur and proceeded to also say tranny
- idc about the femboy part but tranny is definitely a slur
- they apologised and asked to be kicked
- meow ignored that and chose to target dimmy, saying "i checked your kick history, you arent so innocent"
- someone kicked dimmy for saying "so i can say censored words too?" And then swearing
- now we're here
!!!!!!

Even if Pumpkin was trying to explain that trnny is a slur, she still shouldn't have said it. I'm glad she at least apologized for it, but, for someone who has to deal with the said slur constantly a kick would've been reasonable. Especially because it's a said slur that she cannot reclaim. In my opinion, only individuals who are under the trans umbrella can have a say in this. If not. Their word doesn't count because they don't have to deal with them being called the said slur every day of their lives. I don't mean to fuel this up more than it has to be, but I'm just putting my input out there as an individual of this chatroom and the Trans community.

Even if Pumpkin was trying to explain that trnny is a slur, she still shouldn't have said it. I'm glad she at least apologized for it, but, for someone who has to deal with the said slur constantly a kick would've been reasonable. Especially because it's a said slur that she cannot reclaim. In my opinion, only individuals who are under the trans umbrella can have a say in this. If not. Their word doesn't count because they don't have to deal with them being called the said slur every day of their lives. I don't mean to fuel this up more than it has to be, but I'm just putting my input out there as an individual of this chatroom and the Trans community.
Agreed

I agree, a kick would be responsible and reasonable, and should end this off fairly for all parties.

- meow ignored that and chose to target dimmy, saying "i checked your kick history, you arent so innocent"
- someone kicked dimmy for saying "so i can say censored words too?" And then swearing
- now we're here
!!!!! This.

- now we're here
“Femboy” most of the time isn’t used as a slur against trans people, the literal meaning of the word is “feminine boy” pumpkin wanted to correct by saying “tranny” is being used against trans people, and not “femboy” and then such a big drama likes this happened, at that moment I could kick everyone for swearing

“Femboy” most of the time isn’t used as a slur against trans people, the literal meaning of the word is “feminine boy” pumpkin wanted to correct by saying “tranny” is being used against trans people, and not “femboy” and then such a big drama likes this happened, at that moment I could kick everyone for swearing
You're missing a point. The term femboy is derogatory for many reasons. I can't comment too much because I'm a trans male, but the term femboy is a derogatory term that people have reffered trans females as. Therefor, nobody should refer to themselves ( or others ) as a femboy in my opinion. Because it's offensive to trans females of the community. Pumpkin was kicked, end of thread, so I won't comment about it anymore. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.