No action taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuka

You can clearly see a slur was said, one that is usually a censored word, it was reported AND seen by a moderator (Meow) but no mute or kick happened.Screenshot_2022-08-01-22-23-14-55.png

shut the hell up you nasty ass skank, who the hell even are you?? it’s still a slur at the end of the day bro
Yes, and people should not forgive her. I don't for one, but explaining and comparing vs. abusing others are 2 different things

yall crying abt this?

Meow kicked the person bypassing censors, and pumpkin was explaining the slur so— 💀
I surely didn’t kick them, because that’s exactly what they wanted and would only longer this drama with the say “Meow didn’t kick them, but kicked me even tho we both said bad word!”

I have. Sorry I don't keep track of username changes but the facts I've stated are true.

Do I know why meow didn't kick pumpkin, yes. Explaining the difference between a slur and a commonly used word now days. Do I agree. Idk rn.

Do I know why meow didn't kick dimmly? No they was kicking up a storm in main and swearing like no tomorrow. Do I understand cause of swearing. Yes. Do I agree. Idk rn

I have. Sorry I don't keep track of username changes but the facts I've stated are true.

Do I know why meow didn't kick pumpkin, yes. Explaining the difference between a slur and a commonly used word now days. Do I agree. Idk rn.

Do I know why meow didn't kick dimmly? No they was kicking up a storm in main and swearing like no tomorrow. Do I understand cause of swearing. Yes. Do I agree. Idk rn
A slur is worse than a swear word. The situation didnt call for it, I wasnt comparing the words, just saying the other word is also used offensively and i didnt want pumpkin to call me that.

Yes, and people should not forgive her. I don't for one, but explaining and comparing vs. abusing others are 2 different things
HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS BRO.. SHE **STILL** **SAID** **A** **SLUR**

I disagree with both, I don't think either are in the right, this should have been more civil

You guys are worse than pumpkin, at least they had the incentive to apologise and accept it's not okay to do that. Slurs dont need to be used in a chat for children, and a cuss word shouldnt have a heavier penalty

It probably should have been but I wasn't checking chat at the time so I probably don't know the full picture out side of 5 ss

Pumpkin wasnt kicked, warned, or muted, and mods took their side even though they broke a rule and made multiple chat members uncomfortable by doing so. So yeah, no action was taken
AGAIN, they weren’t doing any harm with the word, they explained the meaning of it.

I’m pretty sure they would’ve been kicked if they did something wrong?

To be honest..

I have a feeling, none of us are right here lol

Or maybe all of us are?

Like, idrk, it should’ve been a kick, in one way

but at the same time it shouldn’t have been

i’m not a mod so i wouldn’t know ;-;

AGAIN, they weren’t doing any harm with the word, they explained the meaning of it.

I’m pretty sure they would’ve been kicked if they did something wrong?
They were doing harm because the word itself is harmful, even on less restricted socials youll be penalised for saying it. Kidschat is far stricter than any of those but its perfectly acceptable here. And they didnt explain it, they just said "trny is a slur femboy isnt"

To be honest..

Or maybe all of us are?

Yeah nobody is fully in the right but anyone defending the use of the word is wrong

To be honest..

Or maybe all of us are?

- pumpkin called me she in a voice note
- i replied that im a boy
- they asked if im a femboy
- i said no and that its used as a slur towards trans people
- they said femboy isnt a slur and proceeded to also say tranny
- idc about the femboy part but tranny is definitely a slur
- they apologised and asked to be kicked
- meow ignored that and chose to target dimmy, saying "i checked your kick history, you arent so innocent"
- someone kicked dimmy for saying "so i can say censored words too?" And then swearing
- now we're here

Status
Not open for further replies.