The BIG Christmas VIP Giveaway Contest (((ENDED)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
This contest will be open to all registered users, including VIPs and staff with this proviso. VIPs and staff will be required to say in their post who they would be gifting their contest VIP win to.

-=Only One Entry Per User Is Allowed=-
Winners are

1st Place Oncelerkinnie
2nd Place Vegas
3rd Place

This is the kidschat.net Christmas race for VIP. Since this is the biggest holiday of the year, this will also be the biggest virtual race of the year

What is meant by this, is not only will there be a lifetime VIP winner decided but there also will be a year VIP for second place and one month VIP for third place. So 3 chances to win VIP in total

Here is how we will do this contest. There will be two one-minute virtual qualifying races prior to the finals

In virtual qualifying race number one, the top eight finishers will automatically move on to the final race

All others who finish below eighth will then automatically move to the second one-minute virtual qualifying race in which they will have a second try at getting into the finals

Any other users who never entered the contest in time to get into the first virtual qualifying race can now enter and get into virtual qualifying race number two

The top seven finalists in virtual qualifying race number two will automatically be sent to the finals, which will make a grand total of 15 in the one-minute thirty-second virtual final race. 3 out of those 15 will win some level of VIP.

1st Place - Lifetime
Second Place - One Year
Third place - 3 Months

-=Races to be run=-

Qualifying Race #1 December 8th
Qualifying Race #2 December 15th
Final Race December 22nd

All Races Will Be Posted On The News Feed

Okay to join in this contest. All one needs to do is answer the questions on the list below

1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You

2. Favorite Christmas Song

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink

Remember, that if your forum name is different than your chat username then you must post your chat username.

I must be able to find you in a chat search.

If I cannot find your username in a chat search then you automatically disqualify yourself from this contest

~And Good Luck Everyone~

1. My favorite gift that I have ever received was probably this adorable snow globe, it means a lot to me and I still have it! I like shaking it, it means a lot to me because my grandma gave it to me and she's always been really close to me, closer than my mum and basically raised me so.. yeah!

2. My favorite Christmas song?? Hmm, probably that "underneath the tree" one. ITS KIND OF CATCHY!

3. Favorite Christmas Movie is 100% the home alone ones, they are so nostalgic and hilarious.

4. My favorite Christmas snack/candy is my mums 'Christmas crack' ITS SO GOOD, it's basically caramel, a graham cracker kind of texture, and little sprinkles + something else I don't know, i think nutmeg maybe??? And then for drink, my mums grinch punch (ITS SO GOOD...)

My username is "Sumi-Chan" and I would like to gift my VIP to the user "bloodbath".

If i win im giving it to OncelerKinnie

1. My favourite gift was probably when i got my own bedroom at christmas!
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - ONI INC., 7xvn
3. I really like the christmas simpson episodes, so i guess they're my favourite!
4. Advent Callender chocolate hits different -3-

๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž...๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ..

๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ''๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ'' ๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ‘. "๐Š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ'' ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐Ÿ‘Œ

๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ - ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ‘€

๐•Œ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•– = โ„๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•™๐•š

Last edited:
1) My favorite Christmas gift was I went my hometown and enjoyed with family there...

2) Favorite Christmas song : charni mei dekho( it's indian Christmas song)

3)Favorite Christmas movie : A boy called Christmas..

4) Gulab jamun is my favorite food ever.. On every occasion...

1.My favorite gift was i spend whole day with my family coz my family is the biggest gift for me
2.my favorite song is "all i want for Christmas is you.
3.my favorite movie is castle for Christmas
4. my favorite food is cheeseburger.

Username is Xender_

1. My all-time favorite gift is definitely my ps4, it really means a lot to me because that was my first ever game system

2. The Little Drummer Boy (Live) by for KING & COUNTRY

3. The Grinch without a doubt

4. Everything peppermint

1. My favorite gift I ever received was probably the Nintendo Wii I got for Christmas back in 2011. It meant a lot to me because it was my first console and it made me get into the video games that I am into today, and without it, idk what I'd be doing in terms of gaming!

2. My favorite Christmas song would have to be Jingle Bells. (Yes I'm original)

3. Favorite Christmas movie(s) are definitely the Santa Clause trilogy with Tim Allen.

4. Favorite Christmas food/drink is Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate! =]

I'll gift VIP to "Advocate"!

User name : sweet_kristie

I have received numerous gifts in my life and among them, the most exciting one was a book that a relative gifted me..and the fact I've been wanting too buy the samee book for almost 3 months!! I might have even mentioned it during a normal convo as i was just too excited to get one for christmas โ›„โ›„ andd i was just happie when i received it for christmas cuzz That was something truly special ! :)

My favourite song is "deck the halls" well idk why.... but this song is really special to me as itz been my Favv sinceee i Wass a kid .

Well my favourite Christmas movies are "All i want for christmas is you" and "A boy called Christmas"

And my fav Christmas drink is tottaly theee hot chocolate

I'm entering to give this to Dave ๐Ÿฑ
1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You
A Quill pen ๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ my nan got it for me while visiting Scotland and I love things from different places.

2. Favorite Christmas Song
Pentatonix - Carol of the Bells

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special
The Grinch

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink
Gingerbread houses.

1. My favorite gift: a necklace that I got from my parents since I really like it

2. Favorite Christmas song: Walking in the Air

3. Favorite Christmas movie: A Boy Called Christmas

4. Favorite Christmas food: cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate

My favorite gift is a Nintendo. It might seem silly but its my most used gift and it helps me take my mind off of things and its a big stress reliever.

Hmmm my favorite Christmas song would be : all I want for Christmas is you

OH GOSH FAVORITE MOVIE ?!?!
There's so many ๐Ÿ’€
I will pick home alone because its a classic

My favorite drink is hot chocolate !

My name is : AtlasDune

1. My favourite gift I've ever gotten was a giant Lego millennium falcon set, I've never even been a star wars fan but this set was way too big to not be excited for

2. "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey, a classic

3. My favourite Christmas movie is probably How the Grinch stole Christmas

4. Favourite Christmas food is my mom's Gingerbread cookies

1. my favourite gift was probably some shoes that I got, they mean so much because my dad had the same ones and we matched sadly he passed away but I still have the shoes as a memory

2. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

3. Arthur Christmas

4. Gingerbread

1. My favorite gif I ever received was my very first anime figure, it means a lot to me because it was my sisters and she didnโ€™t want it anymore

2. Jingle Bell Rock

3. Home Alone and Home Alone 2

4. I like Candy canes and egg nog on the holidays

Also, my kc is Kealey

My username on the chat is Death Raven

1: my favorite Christmas gift is probably the rabbit I got for Christmas a few years ago I had finished opening up all my other gifts and I didnโ€™t think there was anymore so I was really happy and surprised when my went into are garage and had a cage with a rabbit in it

2: my favorite Christmas song is probably Jingle Bells it is so festive and fun itโ€™s got to be one of the best

3: my favorite Christmas movie is definitely the Home alone movies are just so funny

4: my favorite Christmas food is probably the sugars cookies that I make at my grandmas house every year tho I may seem to be to old to make sugar cookies covered in frosting and sprinkles i do quite enjoy it

My favorite gift given to me was my piggy stuffed animal. The pig helps me calm down in stressful situations. My favorite Christmas song is https://youtu.be/wdN_8OlJGs0 I dont know the exact name for it all i know is that Alvin and the Chipmunks was my favorite thing to watch and when this song started playinโ€™ i wanted to listen to it for the rest of time (and i still do). Alvin and the Chipmunks was my favorite show to watch. My favorite food is the cake i get for my birthday ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‚ my favorite candy is candy canes and my favorite drink id have to say is definitely iced coffee it doesnโ€™t matter how cold it is iโ€™ll drink iced coffee all days of the year. If i win iโ€™d like to give my vip to yuri_yuri.

1) None Christmas isn't a big festival here so i haven't gotten anything special yet i hope that i will this year๐Ÿ˜…
2)Blue Christmas
3) Home alone
4) Sourcandy & wine

My username in chat is ฤ’vlyn_
If i win this i would like Advocate to have it

1. My favorite christmas gift was last year when my mother bought me a cropped rugrats hoodie, it does not sound like much but at the time we were struggling to get along. The week before Christmas we went clothes shopping and I was trying to tell her my style, she did not agree and we did not speak for 3 days, of course I was devastated but when I opened the box there was the hoodie and an apology note. From that day on me and my mom have always talked about what I do and do not like to wear.

2. That's what Christmas means to me - Stevie Wonder

3. The Grinch

4. Hot chocolate and candy canes

My user is ItLia

My favorite Christmas gift I ever received was a sterling-silver dragon pendant necklace. I've always seen dragons as a symbol of freedom and adventure, so they've been chosen to be my favorite animal. When I opened that box, I was going through a rough time in my life, and it gave me the determination to turn my life around.

My favorite Christmas song is "Silver bells" because it's so beautiful and it explains the beauty of Christmas.

My favorite Christmas movie is "A Christmas Prince." It's very emotional, and I believe it's really well done.

My favorite Christmas food and drink are Cella's Cherries and apple cider. They give you such a warm feeling, and they remind me of my grandfather. (Those were his favorite, and now they're mine too!)

My username on KidsChat is m0rphin3

Status
Not open for further replies.