The BIG Christmas VIP Giveaway Contest (((ENDED)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
username sandycheeks

1. sweater that my nana for made me the year before she passed away. it was really important because she made it and it showed how much she loved me

2. last christmas by Ariana grande

3. The grinch

4. candy canes or christmas tree cookies

Username: Aurxlina

my favourite Christmas gift was 💁‍♀️ when I got a Basket Full of chocolates and Aesthetic small thingss

my Favourite Christmas movie is holidate

My favourite christmas Song is Santa tell me

My favourite Christmas Food is Cupcake all time favvvv!

*registering for vip contest for the first timeee*

1. A gold necklace with a heart on it that says " i love you my dear" from my grandma shes like my world so

2.Santa tell me by Ariana
Grande

3. OMG HOME ALONE FS ITS SO GOOD

4. Okay so like its not something normal people eat for Christmas but its my mom Pho (noodles yk) its so good . candy would have to be candy canes and drink its probably Hot Cocca with everything on it

Username on kc : A-

1. Multiple Lego sets because it’s fun, entertaining and because it’s lego

2. Christmas wrapping

3. Polar express

4. MILK

1.My favorite gift was red rider BB gun because my dad had done the same trick as the dad did in the movie by putting behind the couch

2.My favorite Christmas song is blue Christmas by Jay W. Johnson/Bill Hayes

3. My favorite movie is A Christmas story by philip grecian (bc I live in the same city)

4. EGGNOG IS THE BEST oh and I like candy cane the green ones

Old username: pumpkin
New username: Crow

My favourite gift i got was my hamster called Pouches when I was 11. He meant so much to me because he helped me through my depression and some difficult times.

Last Christmas - Wham

Home Alone

Chocolate, sweets and candy canes.

✧ - 1. My favorite Christmas gift has to be when I got my puppy!! She's a corgi and her name is Yamper, this gift meant a lot to me because at the time i wasn't doing the best mentally and I've had asked for a dog for YEARS prior. So when I to her you could already tell I loved her so much that it seemed like we knew each other for years.

✧ - 2. It HAS to be Simply having a wonderful Christmas time by Paul McCartney.

✧ - 3. I'd say it's Bridget Jones's Diary. My mom showed it, and we watched it a lot.

✧ - 4. Peppermint bark!!!! Chocolate AND Peppermint in one?? >>> any other Christmas candy.

- my user is taykaroka !! ( same as here )

If I win I’m gifting the vip to OncelerKinnie

1. My favorite gift would have to be the headphones I have now. Technically they weren’t a gift but I bought them with the money I got for Christmas years ago, and they’d helped me through a lot.

2. My favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells.

3. My favorite Christmas movie is the live action Grinch.

4. My favorite Christmas consumable is probably sugar cookies.

1. My favorite gift was when I got my phone and I'm really joyful with it.

2. My favorite song is Mistletoe.

3. My favorite movie is The Christmas Chronicles.

4. My favorite food and drink are spaghetti with shrimps accompanied with Mango juice.

Chat Username: MorningStar02

Chat usename: ItzTonzku alt (Former alt account. Main now.)

1. Probably some shoes or pokemon cards, I don't really know. But pokemon cards is obvoisly because i love the pokemon franchise. Then shoes... I mean, They just look nice. And you can like wear them.

2. Santa claus is coming to town, Or whatever, can't really remember what it was called in english.

3. Probably one of the generic ones. I don't know, Don't really watch tv. The grinch is cool tho.

4. GlĂśgi, Or whatever the heck it's called in english. (Basically: Warm cranberry juice)

1. I think my favorite Christmas present would be the phone I got in 2016. This was my favorite gift mostly because it showed my parents trusted me with it.
2. My favorite Christmas song honestly has to be “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
3. My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story
4. My favorite Christmas food would probably be candy canes in hot chocolate.. So yummy.

My user name is Fate

my chat username is @Wolf_girl222

1. a trampoline, me and cousins always hang out on there, it has made so many good memories.

2. All i want for christmas is you by Mariah carey, i love it so much because it's sort of nostalgic.

3. The nightmare before christmas.

4. gingerbread and candy canes

1. An iPhone, because it ment that my parents finally trusted me and respected my boundaries.
2. Last Christmas, by Wham. I really like the energy in that one.
3. Elf.
4. White chocolate Peppermint bark.

1. My favorite gift was a writing pad and a box of pencils from my 9th grade English teacher because she knew my love of writing and my hope to be a published author of children stories.
2.My favorite Christmas song is Holy Night.
3. Home Alone is my favorite holiday movie.
4. Roast bison is my favorite Christmas meal.
I'm Miss Monkey

1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You
a hoverboard

2. Favorite Christmas Song
all i want for christmas

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special
frosty the snowman

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink
cookies hot coco and candy cane
rmamo is the user that will be gifted

Favorite Gift: Pobably the Fox McCloud Amiibo I got, it meant a lot to me because I really wanted one but my parents would never get it so my grandma, who has been through some rough things recently got it for me.

Favorite Song:Last Christmas by Wham!

Favorite Movie:Gremlins

Favorite Snack: Peppermint/Candy Cane Bark.

My user is ThatKlaytonBoi

1. Last year I recieved my first makeup palatte. I was so excited to get it because it drew me more towards the emo way, since it gave me an obsession with eyeliner.

2. Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody. This song means so much to me as I grew up listening to it at my grandpa's every Christmas. Plus it's just so catchy.

3. My favourite Christmas movie is Elf. It's a classic and I think everyone should have watched it at least once in their lifetime.

4. I love candy canes for the weirdest reason. You know how your mouth is cold when you eat a mint or a candy cane? Well, I love to eat a candy cane and go outside and breathe in cold winter air, because it gives my mouth a weird feeling. Weird, right?

My username on the main chat is 〤ᴛᴇɴᴋᴏ〤.

Status
Not open for further replies.