The BIG Christmas VIP Giveaway Contest (((ENDED)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Christmas gift was my computer. I love and cherish it greatly because it works very well!
My favorite Christmas song is Feliz Navidad because it sounds so beautiful and it is a great spanish song.
My favorite Christmas movie is "Home Alone." It is a very good movie and i love the first movie the most.
My favorite Christmas food and drink is Mashed potatoes with gravy and I love hot chocolate! My kc username is ALWAYSW4TCHING.

1. Favorite gift I ever got was a little heart necklace and a bracelet to go with it.. it was from my grandfather before he passed away (yes it was a Xmas presentl)

2. Christmas song? Uh that's hard but jingle bell rock LOL

3. Favorite Christmas movie.. home alone definitely 😅

4. My fav Christmas snack/candy is well.. its a candy cane

In chat username: ʙᴇᴀᴋᴏ

If I win pls gift the vip to kaneki

> 1 : If I had a favorite "gift" I would say it was my ps4. My father had bought it for me on my 16th birthday. I have used, taken and loved it as if it were my father himself.
> 2 : My favorite Christmas song is I would say Jingle Bells because idk, I don't listen to much Christmas music. Most my music stays the same even during the different holidays.
> 3: My all-time favorite Christmas movie would be Krampus because I like horror movies and it's a Christmas themed horror movie.
> 4: My favorite Christmas candy are candy canes as they last long (especially the chocolate flavored ones) and my favorite Christmas meal is ham and macaroni and cheese

My in-chat username is butterfliez but I choose to gift to Kyle

1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You-mine was a gift from a old friend i have not seen in a long time.

2. Favorite Christmas Song- jingle bells.

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special-
the grinch.

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink- gingerbread,and dark hot chocolate.

username in chat is - 0ƧЄƝ

1. my favourite gift was sent to me by my dad who was in I think military deployment in another city, but he still out so much effort into sending me a Christmas gift even if it wasn't so significant it means a lot

2. My favorite Christmas song HAS to be "Santa Claus is coming to town" by frank Sinatra, it just hits the stop and brings back lots of good memories <3

3. My favourite Christmas movie is home alone, not like I haven't watched it 100 times before (and I'll watch it 100 more times lol) but its so nostalgic, it's just a Christmas classic

4. Everything on Christmas tastes so much better, my favourite Christmas food has to be traditional chicken salad, my mom has perfected it and it's SO good.

My chat username is DeadO good luck 🤞🍀

1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You
I received a necklace last year from my mom it was is important to me because it had my grandpa's ashes in it he died 2 years ago around my birthday and I couldn't see him cuz I had covid

2. Favorite Christmas Song
all i want for Christmas is you

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special

Santa paws the first one
4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink
mint milk or a peppermint coffee
and candycanes

my username is babygirl-Lexi3

1 favorite gift I ever received was my cat
2 favorite Christmas song : Last Christmas Blackpink
3 favorite Christmas foods : peppermint swirl icecream, cookies, hot chocolate
4 favorite Christmas movie : the nightmare before christmas
( username : Alizee)

Last edited:
1. My Favorite Gift I Ever Received Is Probably a hoverboard maybe..bc this one time I went to spend time with the other half of my family for the summer, and my aunt took me and my cousins and sibling to the store and she bought each of us something. I didn't want to get something expensive so I got some little things and then she said no get that hoverboard over there. And she didn't even have to do that. So I'm grateful.

2. My Favorite Christmas Song is by Michael Bublé. Christmas songs & Rudolph the red nose reindeer

3. My Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special is How the grinch stole Christmas(2000 & 1966 film)

4. My Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink The Debbie snack Christmas trees/candy canes/Sprite
OLD USER NAME 00Yuki00
NEW USER Problematic_Yuki

And how do we get into or do the virtual races??? (tbh that's prob y i didn't get to win them lol) You have just qualified for race #1

I'm Nebs, heya

1. I guess my favourite gift I ever received was when my mum took me out and paid for me to have a photoshoot in drag. It meant so much because it showed me that she supports my want to be a drag queen
2. Not sure if it counts as a Christmas song but I really like Snow Miser and Heat Miser's song. Otherwise it would be All I Want for Christmas because it is amazing
3. RuPaul's drag race Christmas special, just because it combined drag and Christmas
4. Has to be the main meal, the Christmas dinner. Smells great, looks great, tastes amazinggggg

1. A skateboard because I want to be good at something for once

2. Last Christmas

3. Santa Paws

4. Sugar Cookies
btw my chat user name is same as forums

You failed to answer question #4

1Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You ? stuffed dog and it means a lot to me because my grandma gave it to me and she's no longer here

2. Favorite Christmas Song? Feliz navidad

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special? Home alone and home alone 2 lost in New York

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink

1. my favorite christmas gift was last year my parents bought me a bookshelf, don't sound like much but to me.. that completed my life.. it showed how my parents actually care abut me.
2. tbh rn its feliz bottom jeans.. lol
3. home alone or the polar express
4. yorkshire puddings, or mince pies (british family)
my user is Mackz

Gifting VIP to: OncelerKinnie
1. Favorite Gift: My favorite gift was a teddy bear from my papa. I loved everything about the bear, especially the button eyes. It was the first one I ever owned. My papa was my best friend though I never really got to see him. I was young when I got the gift. Sadly, he did end up passing though I do cherish teddy bears to this day.

2. Favorite Christmas Song(s): Silent Night. My grandma introduced it to me when I was young and I had a fascination for it.

3. Favorite Christmas Movie(s): The Home Alone movies. They are classic movies, yes, but they're very enjoyable and entertaining.

4. Favorite Christmas Food/Drink(s): Candy Canes. Technically they aren't a food but they're just so delicious. A drink would have to be Hot Chocolate. Drinking Hot Chocolate after being outside enjoying the snow is so warming and refreshing.

1. My favourite Christmas gift is a stuffed toy panda that was gifted to me by my grandma when I was 3 years old. It is special to me as whenever I was scared or upset, I squeezed tight,y onto the panda and it always made me feel better in the worst of situation.. It has been with me nearly my entire life and I use to take it with me wherever I went.

2. My favourite Christmas song is “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey as it is really heart-warming and one listen to this can takeover any bad mood!!

3. My favourite Christmas movie is Deck The Halls - it is filled with comedy and interesting to watch!!

4. My favourite food is just raspberries because they are really good in health and taste!! Raspberries also represent the symbol of love and hope!

My username in KidsChat is the same as on here, Honda4444.

1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You- This is hard but Christmas isn't about presents its
about giving and spending time with family so I think my gift would be the gift of joy

2. Favorite Christmas Song-
Feliz Navi Da
3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special- The nightmare before Christmas

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink- Eggnog and Cookies

My user is Vegas

My name in chat is Elyas Wolfbro, and if I win I'd like to gift it to yuri_yuri.
1. My favorite Christmas gift was when I was 7 and I got a blue bike, it meant a lot to me because it was my dream bike and very cool!
2. My favorite Christmas song is Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, DMX cover because I think it's funny that DMX would sing that song.
3. Favorite Christmas movie is Fargo by the Owen Brothers.
4. Favorite food/candy is Candy canes because they are quite tasty!

DISQUALIFIED
Failure for a VIP member to say who you would be gifting any win to

1. my favorite Christmas gift was the electric water fountain my sister bought me and it means a lot to me because she spent a lot of time looking for one that I’d like
2. it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas- Micheal Bublé
3. rudolph the red nosed reindeer
4. peppermint ice cream
my chat username is tessakins

Last edited:
1. Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You

2. Favorite Christmas Song

3. Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special

4. Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink. 1 favorite gift was from my favorite cousin she gave me a locket with a picture of us together.2 christmas cookies.3the Santa claus.4 hot cocoa and chocolate cherry fudge

DISQUALIFIED

Favorite Gift You Have Ever Received And Describe Why It Meant So Much To You
Favorite Christmas Song
Favorite Christmas Movie and or Television Special

Favorite Christmas Food and or Candy and or Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.