un-kick/ban my friend.

well you still did it. you told one of my friends to kill themselves :/ and you saying stfu out of no where ?? coming onto my profile and making fun or my icon? like lmao what’s ur deal?? i don’t even know you
and i only said "stfu" because you used sexual language as a joke which is weird

dude i didn’t even know about you until you commented on my profile out of no where, for no reason? i don’t hate you man i’m just confused on what i did to you
if you dont hate me why are you making false accusations about me? i would never tell someone to kill themselves

dude i didn’t even know about you until you commented on my profile out of no where, for no reason? i don’t hate you man i’m just confused on what i did to you
something is wrong with you. why would you say that? that's completely false. send me the proof

something is wrong with you. why would you say that? that's completely false. send me the proof
bro what’s ur problem? i only said what i was told. you even said you harassed people in the past. sure i don’t know what you said, but you still did it. and bro it was a joke? it wasn’t for you.

bro what’s ur problem? i only said what i was told. you even said you harassed people in the past. sure i don’t know what you said, but you still did it. and bro it was a joke? it wasn’t for you.
what do you mean it was a joke? and obviously I'm going to feel offended if you just lie. you're the one harassing me by telling completely false things