Everyone
e85.png

Sorry for getting upset I just don’t like when people fight my friends

Attachments

• F3EB5609-3E9B-4102-844B-5C9C469C56F0.gif
    F3EB5609-3E9B-4102-844B-5C9C469C56F0.gif
    128.8 KB · Views: 2
your "friend" literally lied abt me for no reason
i didn’t ‘lie’ on purpose. like i said earlier i don’t know you. the person who told me that no longer uses kidschat. but again, you harassed people. you harassed people so much you got banned. so that’s enough proof i need. suicide isn’t a joke and i never said it was :/

i didn’t ‘lie’ on purpose. like i said earlier i don’t know you. the person who told me that no longer uses kidschat. but again, you harassed people. you harassed people so much you got banned. so that’s enough proof i need. suicide isn’t a joke and i never said it was :/
that was me before. and it wasn't like seriously harassing people i was just being annoying

and who was it? i have no idea who would say that i don't even know anybody who doesn't use kidschat anymore