wow.

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
they really removed my post for no reason? honestly, I'm quite disappointed by kids chat tbh. Literally, all I was doing was saying the truth and speaking my mind I didn't say anything false or anything and I guess Arkham got angry bc he didn't want to hear the obvious truth. I still stand by everything I said and this is not an apology lol so don't get this twisted. I feel like I saw the true colors of the staff here and how the site works and it's terrible. The owner is literally trash and gets mad for no apparent reason. I literally spoke pure facts and it's not my fault that you live your life in a lie. People need to start caring about what's going on. I'm not just going to stay silent when I see horrible stuff going on in the chat. All you want is money, you clearly don't care abt these little kids who are groomed and manipulated by the pedos you allow into the site. Honestly, you're an asshole Arkham and I hope you realize that one day. I literally took your advice and posted a thread on the kids chat avenue forums too. But literally the next moment I go back to check on it, it says "the requested forums could not be found." I really expected better, but I guess the staff (especially Arkham) are complete losers. I'm not saying all of them, but the "mods" that I saw on kids chat avenue are literally so unprofessional and they get in arguments with the users like all the time instead of doing their goddamn job! And again, I'm not asking for them to work like 8 hrs a day but at least do something, I mean doesn't it just dishearten you when you see these children (as young as 8 years old) get preyed upon by these nasty, disgusting 40-year-olds??? It pains me to see that nobody cares abt this and continues to let this happen. We need to start caring more and jail these predators instead of letting them continue to harass people on the site. And delete my posts all you want Arkham but I will continue to speak on this matter because it's important and people like you need to hear this! I mean the whole point of forums are to cause discussion and express your opinion! But instead, you just shut me down bc you want to keep living in your little fantasy land where everyone will obey you, and nobody will ever speak against you. But I'm not blind-sighted like everybody else and I'm not just going to listen to whatever you say bc I actually care abt what's going on and I don't want this to continue! You really have to fix whatever is going on with yourself and see the reality. And btw I would rather be one "miserable piece of work" and fight for what's right than stay silent and be a nobody.

-rosafari

that is really stupid. they really delete ur post like that? forums are places of discussion. what u post was discussion related. that arkham person seems like an ass for the deletion of ur post. really petty and sad and stupid.

Arkham gave you an explanation as to why you should shut up, and even after your post goes away you're still complaining. Wack

Arkham gave you an explanation as to why you should shut up, and even after your post goes away you're still complaining. Wack
umm actually I'm not going to shut up lol and I won't until the chat becomes a safe, pe do- free place. I mean what's so bad about that? That's all I'm asking for, nothing else. I don't want anybody to get hurt, and blackmailed by pedos which has happened countless times. You know what's wack? is the fact that you've bullied, and harassed people to the point where they break down just because you couldn't keep your stupid thoughts to yourself. Lying about people isn't cool, so I suggest you find another hobby Emily.

they really removed my post for no reason? honestly, I'm quite disappointed by kids chat tbh. Literally, all I was doing was saying the truth and speaking my mind I didn't say anything false or anything and I guess Arkham got angry bc he didn't want to hear the obvious truth. I still stand by everything I said and this is not an apology lol so don't get this twisted. I feel like I saw the true colors of the staff here and how the site works and it's terrible. The owner is literally trash and gets mad for no apparent reason. I literally spoke pure facts and it's not my fault that you live your life in a lie. People need to start caring about what's going on. I'm not just going to stay silent when I see horrible stuff going on in the chat. All you want is money, you clearly don't care abt these little kids who are groomed and manipulated by the pedos you allow into the site. Honestly, you're an asshole Arkham and I hope you realize that one day. I literally took your advice and posted a thread on the kids chat avenue forums too. But literally the next moment I go back to check on it, it says "the requested forums could not be found." I really expected better, but I guess the staff (especially Arkham) are complete losers. I'm not saying all of them, but the "mods" that I saw on kids chat avenue are literally so unprofessional and they get in arguments with the users like all the time instead of doing their goddamn job! And again, I'm not asking for them to work like 8 hrs a day but at least do something, I mean doesn't it just dishearten you when you see these children (as young as 8 years old) get preyed upon by these nasty, disgusting 40-year-olds??? It pains me to see that nobody cares abt this and continues to let this happen. We need to start caring more and jail these predators instead of letting them continue to harass people on the site. And delete my posts all you want Arkham but I will continue to speak on this matter because it's important and people like you need to hear this! I mean the whole point of forums are to cause discussion and express your opinion! But instead, you just shut me down bc you want to keep living in your little fantasy land where everyone will obey you, and nobody will ever speak against you. But I'm not blind-sighted like everybody else and I'm not just going to listen to whatever you say bc I actually care abt what's going on and I don't want this to continue! You really have to fix whatever is going on with yourself and see the reality. And btw I would rather be one "miserable piece of work" and fight for what's right than stay silent and be a nobody.

-rosafari
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

umm actually I'm not going to shut up lol and I won't until the chat becomes a safe, pe do- free place. I mean what's so bad about that? That's all I'm asking for, nothing else. I don't want anybody to get hurt, and blackmailed by pedos which has happened countless times. You know what's wack? is the fact that you've bullied, and harassed people to the point where they break down just because you couldn't keep your stupid thoughts to yourself. Lying about people isn't cool, so I suggest you find another hobby Emily.
Yes, there are so many pedos blackmailing 9 yo children, they are “FBI agnets”, “CIA”, “hackers”, etc...

First, if you want to complain about kidschat avenue, go complain about it on the kidschat avenue forms like Arkham kindly suggested. Second, I don't even know who you are, but I assume you like to believe you know me very well, you don't. I'd love to chat with you in private about these accusations you've brought to my attention, which I can assure you are false, and if I'm not wrong isn't accusing someone without proof against a rule or two?

First, if you want to complain about kidschat avenue, go complain about it on the kidschat avenue forms like Arkham kindly suggested. Second, I don't even know who you are, but I assume you like to believe you know me very well, you don't. I'd love to chat with you in private about these accusations you've brought to my attention, which I can assure you are false, and if I'm not wrong isn't accusing someone without proof against a rule or two?
1. Can you not read? I mentioned that in my paragraph:
"I literally took your advice and posted a thread on the kids chat avenue forums too. But literally the next moment I go back to check on it, it says 'the requested forums could not be found.'"

2. I have all the proof as well as screenshots. So if you want, I will gladly show you all the evidence.

Don't try to act smart with me. You know what you did, you're only making yourself look like a fool.

Also you got banned for harassment, I've never been kicked for anything.
3. I've improved so much since then. I've definitely changed, and if you don't believe me then you can ask the others. However, I see that you're still the same. I mean you haven't even changed a bit. You're still denying everything that has been said about you even though it's true. In situations like this, it's important to accept what you did and grow as a person. But from what I can see, none of that has happened yet. So instead of whining on the forums, you should do some needed self-reflection.

Thanks,
rosafari.

1. Can you not read? I mentioned that in my paragraph:
"I literally took your advice and posted a thread on the kids chat avenue forums too. But literally the next moment I go back to check on it, it says 'the requested forums could not be found.'"

2. I have all the proof as well as screenshots. So if you want, I will gladly show you all the evidence.

Don't try to act smart with me. You know what you did, you're only making yourself look like a fool.

3. I've improved so much since then. I've definitely changed, and if you don't believe me then you can ask the others. However, I see that you're still the same. I mean you haven't even changed a bit. You're still denying everything that has been said about you even though it's true. In situations like this, it's important to accept what you did and grow as a person. But from what I can see, none of that has happened yet. So instead of whining on the forums, you should do some needed self-reflection.

Thanks,
rosafari.
I wouldn't fight that fight she's scary-