wow.

what do you mean that she had some? And I'm not even talking about you I don't know what you're saying

And I'm not "doxing" her name lmao she's already said her name out to people in the past

what are you even saying-
She only told me her name and then I told jasmine, there is no way anyone else would had known

what do you mean that she had some? And I'm not even talking about you I don't know what you're saying

And I'm not "doxing" her name lmao she's already said her name out to people in the past

what are you even saying-
She had very sexual conversations with me when I was 14 and keeps denying it by saying that she doesn’t remember it happening

I never once said you could not post whatever you wanted to post all I said is do it on the correct forum which this is NOT! Hard to believe you play the victim this hard and then expect people to take you seriously. It's pretty pathetic really for anyone to need this much attention. But then again you did manage to get yourself banned from the chat for basically doing the same thing. I wonder how much longer before you are banned from the forum?

I never once said you could not post whatever you wanted to post all I said is do it on the correct forum which this is NOT! Hard to believe you play the victim this hard and then expect people to take you seriously. It's pretty pathetic really for anyone to need this much attention. But then again you did manage to get yourself banned from the chat for basically doing the same thing. I wonder how much longer before you are banned from the forum?
umm no you didn't lol. you said a bunch of hurtful & unnecessary stuff to me afterward. but of course, you deleted it so there's no evidence now. And as for the victim thing, I'm literally not asking for anything sympathy or pity. All i said was the truth, which is that all you want is money and you clearly don't care abt the kids who are preyed upon. And the "mods" you hire are as pathetic as you (not all of them though just most). They say forums is a place for free speech and communication but i can't even do that here because you constantly take them down. Honestly, you're so immature just get a life and stop being such a douche.

Okay, let's break this down step-by-step. First of all, I did not say a bunch of hurtful and unnecessary things. The harshest thing I said was that I was tired of the bitching and moaning and I said that you were a piece of work. If that is what you consider a bunch then I clearly can see, as can everybody else that you like to give it but you obviously don't like to take it!

Now let's move on to the second part. All you are doing was speaking the truth? This is, of course, the truth according to yourself, which after I read this last commentary you made it became very obvious that you are clueless as to what the truth really is.

This leads us into the next section of your comment in which you stated that I did not care about anybody else and that all I cared about is the money. Remember, these are your words, not mine. In all the time that I have been modding and admining this site, I have made a total whopping equivalent of $0.00!

You as some others cannot seem to get it through your one-track minds that I am not the damn owner of this site, nor am I the owner of any chat that I have modded in or admined, I do not own any of the forums and everything I have done has been on a volunteer basis.

So tell me again how I have not set and spent endless amounts of hours of my time kicking and banning thousands of users who are breaking the rules and going after underage children.

And for you to set and call other volunteers who are trying their best to do exactly the same thing as I have pathetic, just shows you as the true pathetic soul in this argument. You get off on tearing others down you get off on attacking others, these people are not being paid.

These people don't owe you one damn thing and the least they should expect is not to have some ne'er-do-well who can't even manage to keep from getting banned from the chat from calling them pathetic.
And as for you calling me immature and a douche, well let me tell you I would rather be a douche and try cleaning up the problem than being the asshole spreading **** everywhere they go!

Addendum: Oh and one last thing before I go. You speak of free speech, but you seem to forget that privately owned properties do not fall under that United States constitutional guarantee, you are not guaranteed free speech.

When you enter these chats you must follow the rules that are written, you must follow the moderators and admin's that are in place if they tell you to do something you do it, and if you don't like anything about that you have the right to logout and leave and never return. That is one right I will fight to see that you can keep!